Profile for mukzii > Reviews

Content by mukzii

mukzii "sounds n beats" (East London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
AIAIAI Tracks Headphone with Mic - Petrol Blue
AIAIAI Tracks Headphone with Mic - Petrol Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars sounds good when its not broken, 1 Oct 2014
First one broke within 3 months so I had it replaced. Then the second one, the right side headphone doesn't work just after the one year warranty period. They sound good but the build quality is just terrible. Save yourself the hassle and buy something a little sturdier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing about the phone, 9 April 2014
This is the best thing about my Samsung galaxy s3. It's literally lasts for three days on one charge. You need it.

Dare 2b Men's Turnout Snow Ski Trouser - Black, X-Large
Dare 2b Men's Turnout Snow Ski Trouser - Black, X-Large
Offered by SkiMarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ski pants for beginners, 9 April 2014
Great ski pants.. these certainly did the job. I bought a size larger xl than what I actually am and I got lucky it fit but I had to wear a belt with it on which is fine. The only problem is that the Velcro began to come off so I just sewed it back on and it's been fine ever since

Black
Black
Offered by High Octane Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars save your wrists and hands from taking a beating, these saved my bacon aplenty, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Dakine Wrist Guards (Apparel)
These are great.. I went snowboarding the first time and these bad boys save me from really hurting myself from a few wipeouts. You can't really wear them with gloves so I had to buy a larger sized mittens to allow the extra space the wrist guards take (im medium sized and I had to buy large). You get so used to wearing them you feel naked without them. And the falls hurt more too.

Ultrasport Race Edition Ski/Snowboard Goggles - Black/Orange
Ultrasport Race Edition Ski/Snowboard Goggles - Black/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money and it's not that bad looking either., 9 April 2014
You wear them on the slopes and the first thing you realize is that everything has darkened. But after 20 secs you forget you are wearing them and you eyes adjust and everything becomes clear and on the plus side it doesn't fog up due to the vents in the bottom.

Trespass Langdon Thermal Winter Ski Socks 2 Pairs (Size 7-11)
Trespass Langdon Thermal Winter Ski Socks 2 Pairs (Size 7-11)
Offered by Dorking Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, good socks, 9 April 2014
Nice long and they keep your feet dry'ish. Perfect for your snow boarding needs and they are quite comfortable. I now wear them to work.

Motorola Battery Door Case Cover for Moto G - Lemon Lime
Motorola Battery Door Case Cover for Moto G - Lemon Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars makes your phone even better, 9 April 2014
The best colour you could get for your moto g. Vibrant and eye catching, well worth the dough although it makes the phone a bit slippery as the cover is smooth unlike the original black cover which has that suede grippy feel to it.

Snow Jacket Men Vans Orcus Jacket
Snow Jacket Men Vans Orcus Jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a suggestion., 14 Jan 2014
I bought this jacket from TK MAXX for £79.99 its a nice jacket, for a shell jacket its quite heavy and rugged which is great for skiing conditions. However, I usually wear a large so I bought large but its got to be an XL in actual size (even though they sent me a large). Its massive and unfortunately they only had this size remaining. So if you do end up buying it online, get a size smaller for a snugger fit.

Just For Men H55 Real Black Hair Color 60 ml
Just For Men H55 Real Black Hair Color 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, 27 May 2013
I bought this without ever having dyed my before and it great, does exactly what I wanted it to do with ease. Plus its cheaper online to buy than in boots which costs about £8 or so.

Replacement Battery (BLC-2) for NOKIA 1220, 1261, 2260, 3310, 3315, 3320, 3330, 3350, 3360, 3385, 3390, 3395, 3410, 3510, 3510i, 3520, 3530, 3560, 3570
Offered by Grosikonline

5.0 out of 5 stars did the biz, 13 Feb 2013
bought it for my dads old phone, its well cheap compare to those dodgy market stalls on the high st. Good Buy!
-mukzii