Profile for kirstine atack > Reviews

Kilner Preserve Air Tight Food Storage Jar 3 Litre / 3000ml / 107 oz
Kilner Preserve Air Tight Food Storage Jar 3 Litre / 3000ml / 107 oz
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!, 30 May 2014
These jars are advertsed as Kilner jars. They clearly are NOT. I thought it was illegal to do this. The jars were dusty and "old looking" when I opened them. There was no receipt and they just looked like they had been lying in a cupboard for years.The rubber seals were very thin and felt worn like they would perish within a week. I have genuine Kilner jars so automatically knew these ones weren't the real McCoy. I was so annoyed, I won't be buying anything except books or C.D.'s from Amazon from now on. I will be sticking to official retailers.

1 x Silicone Spatula Spoon Kitchen Utensil Cake Mixer Cooking Baking Noodles Mixer
Offered by AAH RETAILS

5.0 out of 5 stars Spatula, 13 Mar. 2014
I was replacing a spatula that had broke after not a long time. An exact replacement was about £7 and I didn't want to pay that much again so I ordered this because it was not expensive and it would do the job for a short while. I wasn't expecting much to be honest but I have been pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend this. Excellent!!