Profile for musiclover86 > Reviews

USHER-8701
USHER-8701
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality!, 6 Feb. 2004
This review is from: USHER-8701 (Audio CD)
I bought this CD while on holiday in Florida in 2002, and it became the soundtrack to the best holiday of my life. Usually I get bored of albums by a single artist, but this is one of the few exceptions available, and I often listen to it.
Each song is different in some way to all the others on the album; some being of the slower ballad type, and others being more hip-hop orientated, with the rest slotted somewhere in between.
The CD also contains the video to 'U Remind Me', probably usher's biggest hit so far, and is deffinately a plus point. My favourite track depends on the mood im in, but is possibly 'U Don't Have To Call', if I had to chose one in particular, although I'm a fan of every song on the album.
I would recommend this complete album to anyone interested in r&b / hip-hop music, as it's simply brilliant. Congratulations to Usher for producing one of THE best albums in history!