Profile for Twicks > Reviews

Content by Twicks

Twicks "Crunch" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Soriace Premium 2D Static Decorative Privacy Window Films (No Adhesive and Self Adhesive),3Ft X 6.5Ft.(90 x 200 Cm)(Stripe)
Offered by E-top

1.0 out of 5 stars Peels off after a day, 23 July 2016
Either I have installed this incorrectly or the instructions are wrong. After cleaning my windows the film stuck on to begin with. But after a day, most of has started to peel. I have even re-cleaned the windows and reinstalled and still with no joy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Official Flash TV STAR Laboratories Men's Sweater (S)
Official Flash TV STAR Laboratories Men's Sweater (S)
Offered by Vanilla Underground

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 July 2016
Bought as a gift....has not taken it off. Person is starting to smell like feet. But the product itself still looks good.

Vype ePen Caps - Crisp Mint - 0mg/ml (Nicotine Free) - Sold by Meds at Home
Vype ePen Caps - Crisp Mint - 0mg/ml (Nicotine Free) - Sold by Meds at Home
Offered by medsathomepharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 July 2016
Not quite as minty but it will do.

Vype ePen Caps - Dark Cherry - 0mg/ml (Nicotine Free) - Sold by Meds at Home
Vype ePen Caps - Dark Cherry - 0mg/ml (Nicotine Free) - Sold by Meds at Home
Offered by medsathomepharmacy

2.0 out of 5 stars The aftertaste is like the bitter sorrow of realising I wasted my money, 21 July 2016
They taste gross. I really wish I didn't purchase these. The aftertaste is like the bitter sorrow of realising I wasted my money.

MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Graphics Card - Black (Gaming X 8G GDDR5, 2 Fan, PCI Express 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing GPU, 2 July 2016
I am not sure why this card has garnered so many low reviews. If you read them, it is mainly about the price point. Considering that it is a Nvidia card, it also does have the added "tech" and brand of MSI. Which, I assume, is the reason for the extra £30 (price at the time of sale £429.99 - July 2016), if you were to visit the Nvidia website and bought directly from them, yes, you will get it £30 cheaper than Amazon. But it would be Nvidia's own model, the Founders Edition. Which has the basic spec.

Personally I bought this because, I have an MSI mobo and my previous 970 was MSI branded. And both had been good to me.
The card is aesthetically pleasing and has that MSI "look", which I give them massive props for as my case has see through side panel. The performance of the card itself has been second to none so far. It is a tad noisy but if you are gaming with a headset I think you wont even hear it. My pc is running an i5 4690k cpu and 16gb of ram and so far the new GPU has not choked. The software that come along with it is ok, there is so much bloatware that I barely use any of it. I think I have used the software 2x.

I have run the following games on ultra or epic settings: Overwatch, Black Ops 3, Cities Skylines, Dead by Daylight and Battlefield 4. All have run smoothly between 60 to 100 fps.

I am no expert but I hope this helps.

EDIT: 21st July 2016.
I am making this edit because I have noticed that people have commented that I mentioned that the card is noisy and have commented that there maybe something wrong with a) the gpu or b)my rig.
I based this comment when I used MSI's Frozr Gaming software to test out if the fans worked. And indeed they did work. So I am sorry for the mix up. And thank you for all your concerns, but my rig is fine and my gpu rarely uses the fans, all my gaming is comfortable and very enjoyable. The card itself is still awesome and I would recommend this card to anyone.

And for those interested, I built the pc myself about a year ago, it is my first pc that I have built and the specs are as follows and all bought from Amazon:

Case: NZXT Phantom 240
CPU: Intel i5 4690k Processor (3.5 GHz, 6 MB Cache, LGA1150 Socket) [did not overclock as there doesn't seem to be any reason to right now]
CPU cooler: Cooler Master RL-S12V-24PK-R2 Seidon 120 Ver.2 "System Builder, Closed Loop Liquid Cooler, 1 Silencio Fan, 120mm Radiator" Black
Mobo: MSI Z97 PC Mate ATX Motherboard (Intel, Socket 1150)
RAM: HyperX FURY Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL10 DIMM Memory Module Kit - White
HDD: Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB SATA lll Desktop SATA Drive - Blue
SSD: Kingston SSDNow UV400 240 GB Solid State Drive 2.5 inch SATA 3 Stand-Alone Drive
GPU: MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Graphics Card (previous when built was MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970)
PSU: Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX600 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 600 W
And some NZXT 1m LED Cable for effect.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2016 12:15 PM BST

REALMAX® 2m Micro USB to HDMI Cable Adapter MHL for HTC One, Sony Xperia, LG To 1080P HDTV connection (Red)
Offered by REALMAX®-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T WORK WITH HTC ONE M8, 24 Nov. 2015
Doesn't work with Htc One M8. How misleading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2015 6:08 PM GMT

AmazonBasics RJ45 CAT5e High Speed Ethernet LAN Patch Cable 7.62 m / 25 Feet [1,000 Mbps (1 Gbps)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo Amazon, 31 Aug. 2015
For an Amazon Basics product, it is rather good and would recommend to anyone.

Dekoration Environmental protection Large Candy colors With lock Creative Travel Soap Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Aug. 2015
Good product, very sturdy and tough. However, this product did take a very long time to arrive as it was coming from China. Had I known this, I don't think I would have bothered to order it.

Homgaty Travel Toothbrush Holder Cover Hiking Camping Tooth Brush Case Box
Homgaty Travel Toothbrush Holder Cover Hiking Camping Tooth Brush Case Box
Offered by Happy eTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 31 Aug. 2015
Really good size holder for toothbrush and toothpaste. Been using it everyday and no issues so far. Air holes on the top for toothbrush to dry. My only gripe was that it took ages to arrive. Didn't realise that it came from China. Had I known I don't think I would have ordered. But I am very delighted with product itself.

Carte Noire Espresso Number 9 Intense 10 Coffee Capsules 53 g (Pack of 4)
Carte Noire Espresso Number 9 Intense 10 Coffee Capsules 53 g (Pack of 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 23 Aug. 2015
Too fruity for my liking. If you like a roasted flavour, then this coffee is not your cup of tea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5