Profile for Lianna > Reviews

Content by Lianna

Lianna

Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars cliff hanger, 7 May 2014
Anther awesomely gripping book!!! He is doing so well keeping this sequence going and I just cannot wait for the next! I almost feel robbed by the ending!!!! Well done mr archer!

Daughter of Smoke and Bone: 1/3 (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone: 1/3 (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
by Laini Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars can't put it down, 19 Jan. 2013
I started reading this on the plane a few days ago, and just couldnt put it down. What a beatuiful story of good and evil, love and hate, black and white! Laini Taylor has you gripped from page one right to the end, I just had to get book two.

A great bit of escapism from your day to day life :)

The Snow Child
The Snow Child

5.0 out of 5 stars we all wish fairy tales were true!, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Snow Child (Kindle Edition)
I am not one to normally write book reviews, however, my grandmother suggested i read this book.

Far from my normal taste of crime novels, it was actually a delight the read something so different. A beautiful story of love, loss, hardship, youth and wonderment! This is an absolutely beautiful story of a couples loss and a big love that comes because of it... I do not wish to tell you too much, but it ended with me in tears!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula With Vitamin E 100g
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula With Vitamin E 100g
Offered by BeautySpires

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb product, 5 Jan. 2011
I discovered palmers a few years back and found it to be a fantastic product. However I ran out and didn't look hard admittedly for a replacement. It wasn't until I was raving about the product to a friend and they got me some for Christmas... I am delighted to have it back. The obvious aside, it smells yummy, it makes your skin baby soft :) and it is brilliant for scars and stretch marks!!!!

I would recommend this 110% to anyone... :)