Profile for P. S. Edwards > Reviews

Content by P. S. Edwards

P. S. Edwards (Livingston, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
Ideal

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by Designer Habitat

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time and suspect I will buy another, 31 Mar 2014
This product has worked well from the minute it arrived. All I can say is that I am considering buying another. I have had this for a couple of weeks now, so it has had a chance to fail.

More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Bag Cover for Cycling or Running MM1394
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover, 17 Mar 2014
I have a work laptop backpack bag and this covers it well. I wanted something waterproof to cover the bag because I cycle in on a sometime very wet canal path. The bag gets dirty but can be sponged clean when i clean the bike. The cover keeps the backpack dry and clean, which is exactly what I wanted it for. It would struggle to fit large rucksacks, but any typical work backpack it will fit. Recommended.

Ultimate Addons UK Power Supply Mains Charger Adapter with 2 Metre Long Cable for LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Solid Product, 30 Dec 2012
Leappads and Leappads 2 eat batteries. There are a lot of chargers on Amazon with varying reviews. This one is a good one, we bought it for our son's Christmas present Leap Pad 2. It works excellently, it has a decent length lead and has a snug fit in the socket. Excellent value for money, lets him play with the Leap pad 2 for hours without burning batteries.

Optimum Aspect Sanyo Xacti VPC CG20 Full HD Dual Camera - (Sanyo
Optimum Aspect Sanyo Xacti VPC CG20 Full HD Dual Camera - (Sanyo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Little Camera, 14 May 2012
There are so many positives going for this camera that any small negative points are outweighed. What can I say? i bought a Sanyo like this (the CG8 or VG8) about 4 years ago. It died on me recently when one of the motors for the autofocus went and it took about 5 seconds to decide to buy the more up to date version, complete with HD.
The quality of video has improved massively and I was pretty happy with it before! I like the stills and have edited some to get fantastic pictures.
What problems have I had:
- You need a spare battery, but they are cheap. The battery does run down and if you use only one you will be caught out needing one.
- If you have a slow PC then you may struggle to play the HD videos on it. I have upgraded my laptop a bit, but it was worth it. Use the free download Classic Media player will work.
- There is no HDMI cable to connect to HDMI devices. I bought a connector for a couple of pounds, watch you need a mini (not micro) connector / cable to connect to the camera. The quality when played on an HDMI tv is fantastic.
- You probably want to buy a big memory card, but a 16gb can be bought for £8-£9 and a 32gb for about £15-16.
At the price it is fantastic value for money, produces good stills and excellent videos.

PC Trading® High Speed Gold Plated Female HDMI (type A) to Male Mini HDMI (type C) Cable Adapter - Supports 3D Audio and High Speed Ethernet
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Connector, 14 May 2012
Bought this to connect my Sanyo video camera to the HDMI port on the tv. I am very pleased with it. It seems solid enough, but don't let the kids run through the cable! I am sure they have the potential to damage either the camera or to the adaptor. I would recommend this as a good way to be able to show your HD videos on your tv. I love the quality I can see (ok some of that is to do with the camera, but the connector makes it possible). Recommended, very good value.

15m Scart Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold / Fully Wired / Shielded / 21-pin / Audio / Video / Male to Male
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 24 Aug 2011
Despite the bad reviews, I decided as it was the best priced option to buy this and give it a go. This is being used in my bedroom where I have a long cable running from the tv to the sky box. I have had no issues with the picture at all. I am not looking for an HD picture (but obviously because it is a scart not an HDMI). The picture quality I get is more than adequate for the tv in the bedroom. Think what quality you want, this is not as bad as it is described in the other reviews.

LCD201 17" 19" 22" 24" 26" LED/LCD TV Wall Bracket Tilt, Swivel, 360° Rotate VESA 100 75
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 27 Jun 2011
Happy with the product, solid, all the fittings came with it. Easy to put up, although you might want to have some one hold the tv for you as you put the final bolt through. Does sit slightly proud from the wall, but I've got it high up (and out of the way of a two year old) so it can be angled down. Did have a slightly slow delivery and was after the est delivery date, but it came, in good shape and with all the parts.

Toshiba 19DV500B 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV and DVD Player Combi with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than anticipated, 16 Jun 2011
Bought this for our young son's DVDs so he couldn't stick his finger into it. Picture quality was much better than I had anticipated and delighted with the cost. THis is an excellent TV for the price and I could put it up on the wall where he can't reach it!

Page: 1 | 2