Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2
Cyclone QUARTZ Pro Diabolo Set (ORANGE) Triple Ball Bearing Clutch Diabolos + Coloured FIBRE Sticks, Diablo String & Travel Bag! (Blue Handsticks)
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store
Price: 28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars For top service and quality items use this supplier., 24 Jan 2014
I chose this rating for several reasons, firstly the service was beyond all expectations, I ordered standard as so close to Christmas (3 or 4 days I think) and the item arrived the next day!
It was a gift for my son (10 yrs) chosen by him as he loves Diablo and the colour and choice of sticks appealed.
The quality is superb, I can't say anymore really top quality in all areas so top marks!

Quick Knit Baby Afghans (Leisure Arts #2894)
Quick Knit Baby Afghans (Leisure Arts #2894)
by Evelyn Clark
Price: 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting book, 1 May 2013
My mum is always commenting on my knitting and crocheting books so one Sunday we sat down and trawled through what was available on Amazon. I think she bought a few more than expected. Having started knitting an afghan she seems very happy with her purchases. I have looked through all the books and will hopefully be allowed to borrow some as the patterns are beautiful, I would be happy if I had purchased the books myself. I am going to copy/paste this on my other knitting books reviews as I can't really say anything further.

Classic Quick Knit Throws: An Afghan for Every Season
Classic Quick Knit Throws: An Afghan for Every Season
by Rena V. Stevens
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting book, 1 May 2013

Big Book of Quick Knit Afghans (Leisure Arts #3137)
Big Book of Quick Knit Afghans (Leisure Arts #3137)
by Allan Ed. House
Price: 5.40

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 2:52 PM BST

Simple Knits Blankets & Throws: 10 great designs to choose from
Simple Knits Blankets & Throws: 10 great designs to choose from
by Claire Crompton
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting book, 1 May 2013
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 11:51 PM GMT

Gorgeous Knitted Afghans: 33 Great Designs for Creative Knitters

Bosch Compatible Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 11.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher part., 1 May 2013
I've put okay rating because let's face it it's a dishwasher part. Saying that it fits perfectly and does exactly what it should. I'm pleased with it but not excited.
Delivery was quick and efficient.

Ecell - BLACK & GREY HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CAMERA CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecell - BLACK & GREY HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CAMERA CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XE, 17 April 2012
Purchased this for my now 13 year old son who has excellent taste. He is really please with the product and the serice was outstanding. If you want something a bit different this is for you.Ecell - BLACK & GREY HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CAMERA CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XE

Ecell - RED HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CASSETTE TAPE BACK CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XE
Ecell - RED HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CASSETTE TAPE BACK CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XE

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Sensation XE vintage retro cassette tape back case, 6 Mar 2012
Ecell - RED HEADCASE VINTAGE RETRO CASSETTE TAPE BACK CASE FOR HTC SENSATION XEFabulous case, my son has incredibly good taste for a 13 year old. This case is so cool and looks just like a cassette it's fits on the phone beautifully, is sleek and smooth.

See also the VIntage camera case bought that too!

Made By Me
Made By Me
by Jane Bull
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Made by Me, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Made By Me (Hardcover)
Wonderful book for children and grown ups! I bought this book for ideas for my after school knitting club. The children loved the easy to follow patterns and enjoyed making the items. There is lots more besides knitting in the book it would make lovely gift. Definately a purchase you won't regret.

Page: 1 | 2