Profile for onillmar > Reviews

FZ - Buttery Soft Genuine English Leather iPad Air Case & Stand by FZ. Red
FZ - Buttery Soft Genuine English Leather iPad Air Case & Stand by FZ. Red
Offered by Fonerize
Price: 49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made case, though a little expensive, 11 Jun 2014
I took a chance on purchasing this case even though I thought it quite expensive, and there were no customer reviews on Amazon there for it. Overall, I'm really glad that I did. The leather is very soft, a beautiful colour (as per the photos provided), and the case fits the iPad Air perfectly. All the cut-outs are correctly aligned, and the iPad does not slip around in the case.
The only small issue I would have is that it's not as stable standing in the more upright position as I would like - as soon as I touch the screen, it topples over. Design might do with a little tweak there?
At nearly 50 quid, I'm not totally convinced that this case is good value for money - however it's really nice, so if you feel like treating someone, it could be a lovely gift.

Sony Walkman Portable Lightweight AM/FM Stereo Radio with Belt Clip, Over the Head Stereo Headphones & Passive Portable Speakers - Batteries Included
Offered by Smart Shop UK
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage, good sound., 2 Mar 2014
Really good reception even in areas of poor coverage. Very easy to operate so suitable for an older person. The speakers have come in very handy - I wasn't sure if we would actually use them but they get used regularly. Very good sound for what this is.

When I Were a Lass...: Snapshots of a Time That Political Correctness Forgot
When I Were a Lass...: Snapshots of a Time That Political Correctness Forgot
by Joan Bradshawe
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Humour and history, 2 Mar 2014
This book encapsulates a very funny selection of pictures with brilliant social history. Lots of homemaking role plays for girls.

Vanishing Ireland: Volume 4: Friendship and Community
Vanishing Ireland: Volume 4: Friendship and Community
by James Fennell
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every picture tells a story!, 14 Nov 2013
This is the third of this series that I have bought and while I love the other two, this is definitely favourite.

Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars recycled damaged goods, 15 Aug 2013
The keyboard initially appeared fine, until I discovered that the left "Ctrl" key does not work. This of itself would not be so annoying, were it not for the fact that it had obviously already been returned by someone else, as the packaging had been opened and was re-sealed with tape. That's beyond annoying - DISGRACEFUL. It took 2 weeks to arrive, and now that it has, it's faulty and I have to take care of returning it. Not impressed!!!