Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Deadlocked 4
Deadlocked 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic End, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Deadlocked 4 (Kindle Edition)
That's it all finished but yet there are more, lol already bought and paid for. Deadlocked 5 awaits :) Awesome

Deadlocked 2
Deadlocked 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Deadlocked 2 (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic yet again brilliant follow up to the initial book and also a credit to the on going series. Awesome

Ghost In The Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker
Ghost In The Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker
by Kevin D. Mitnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Exactly what I had hoped for., 26 Sep 2011
I got into computers around the time of Windows 95, not long after I went to collage and quickly became interested in hacking, it was at this point that I came across Kevin's name at that point he was in prison and going though the whole FREE KEVIN stage.

This is when I really got hooked I read everything that I could to learn what he had done and not done, watched documentarys you name it I did it, stalker like to a degree. Anyway he was released not to long after and began his new life.

At this point I was praying that there would be a movie and or books. not long after Kevin released The Art Of series look them up on here there also a great read. fast forward a few years and Twitter kicked off, I think i started asking Kevin via Twitter about this book around a year ago, hes probably so sick of me bothering him its unreal, but he is such a good guy he does speak with me and all of a few mins ago was happy that I was enjoying his book.

Right lets get to it then, this book tells the real story of what he did and did not do, there are so mant storys, so much **** out there putting this guy in a bad light, for christ sakes he was put in solatary confinement because some muppet of a judge was led to believe that Kevein could whistle nuclear launch codes down the phone and set off a bomb. I mean really ??? as I say this book tells the real story of what he did and why, its all about just having to know, at no point did Kevin profit from what he was doing and this is what makes me admire him so much hes just a geek that didnt know when to stop, we have all been there right.....

If you have happened to see the Takedown movie then YOU MUST buy this book to get the real story I promise you will not be disopointed

This book is about the exploits and awesome life story of Kevin Mitnick in his own words, not the papers !!!!

This really is a must buy 10/10 if your lucky like me he might even have a few words for you on Twitter too. Now I must go and start bothering him about a movie :)