ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)

Profile for kedi1987 > Reviews

Content by kedi1987

kedi1987

Panasonic TX-L47FT60B 47-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED 3D Smart TV with Freeview HD
Offered by Hyper-Fi
Price: 899.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 15 Jan 2014
Having read many reviews on this TV, I think it wise to visit your local currys/pc world to view these sets first. Having made my mind up on a samsung, I bought this set for the clarity of the presented picture in all types of feed including 3D. It should be noted that there is a certain amount of Dirty Screen Effect visible in some feeds: football etc where the camera is panned fast, but this can be minimised by the motion options within the menu. Many people would probably not even notice this.

In all other aspects, the performance of the picture & sound are excellent. The screen is very reflective, which I did not notice in the shop, so beware if reflections on your set annoy you.

I have had this set for aprox a month now so feel this review sounds out all the essentials of ownership.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 11:41 AM GMT

10 Pack of Microfibre Exel Magic Cleaning Cloths. Chemical Free Cleaning. Anti Bacterial Microfibre Cloths for Amazing Smear Free Wiping. Cleaning Accessories.
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for car care, 20 Sep 2012
I have been very impressed with these cloths. They are soft and very absorbent, being ideal for drying my car after washing. I just give them a rinse afterwards and hang to dry ready for the next use.

TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief
TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief
Price: 36.27

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 21 Dec 2011
I do not often bother reviewing the many items I purchase from Amazon, but this device far surpassed my expectations. I have chronic knee pain which, generally on a scale of 1-10 has a level 7-8. This device, when applied for 45 mins lowers the pain to 4-5, which gives me serious relief, which lasts most of the evening. For the price, the quality of the device is excellent and looks much more expensive than the price paid.I would say this was a very good purchase. I am still using the original pads, which I use almost every day and have used for about 6 weeks, but they will soon need to be replaced. I would recommend buying a replacement set when ordering.

Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, Super Wide Angle, 35x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch Vari-Angle LCD
Offered by Digital Value
Price: 249.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good camera with many features, 25 Nov 2011
I was looking for an SLR camera having had one in my young days, but found the price was too high with the zoom that I wanted. I plumped for the sx40 having read reviews that indicated that the images produced from this camera were generally good. I am very pleased with the camera having owned it several weeks. I have experimented with as many features as I can, and have found the auto setting to be very good at producing natural looking images, which are generally fairly sharp with very good colour reproduction. Do not expect SLR sharpness as the sensor on this camera is just not capable of this given its size limitation. Having said this, the image can be sharpened with any basic photo software. The zoom on this camera is very good and the lens is really all you need for any situation. This was a major reason for my purchase of this camera.
I am especially impressed with the nightshot feature which can produce some very good results with very little available light. I think this may be assisted by the backlit cmos sensor. There are numerous scene functions, and you can perform all the manual functions that you would get on a SLR. The only niggle that I have found is that the mamual focus can be a bit fiddly, as it involves turning of a wheel that also has other functions on it. It is very easy to enable these inadvertently whilst trying to focus.
All in all, if you are looking for a bridge camera, I think this is one of the best.
I have only given 4 stars due to the focussing issues.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 8:07 PM GMT