Profile for Lewisnwkc > Reviews

Stag Party: Dare Cards
Offered by The Party King
Price: 3.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty big, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stag Party: Dare Cards (Toy)
They are bigger than I realized, about the size of a Scientific Calculator. I didn't fancy carrying them all night in my pocket when I was out on the Stag Due obviously with my Phone, Wallet, Key's, there wasn't a spare compartment big enough on me.

HOWEVER, they still done exactly what the seller said though, otherwise I can't complain. Oh, the ideas are repeated throughout the deck btw, for any potential buyers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, 14 Jun 2013
Waste of my money, doesn't work, and I can't be arsed to go to the Post Office to bother paying to send it back... It's not worth my time unless the seller contacts me and helps me out.
Disappointing shame, my electric guitar's are still not being used due to this, which is why i'm still playing on my acoustic.

First4Spares 254mm/10" Glass Turntable Plate For Cookworks Microwave Ovens
First4Spares 254mm/10" Glass Turntable Plate For Cookworks Microwave Ovens
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 16.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Haha forgot I bought this, 14 Jun 2013
Yes as the Title suggests, I completely forgot I bought (or needed) this... but yes, perfect.

Fitted into my microwave perfectly, and stopped us having to suffer any longer. It's amazing what simple things you take for granted until they aren't there!

No faults, working fine, I can't possibly review this product any further surely!? Erm... I call it Jason.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 14 Jun 2013
My boots are Spada and are lasting really well, so that's why I wanted Spada Gloves (as a minimum, otherwise it would be Alpine Star or something)
They are really well put together, actually feeling structurally strong unlike my cheap 25 pair that these have replaced (Lesson Learned, Cheaper is Schitter)
Most of all I love the cuff that fits lovely over my jacket stopping the wind getting out. The Velcro strap is so much better as well... I can't fault the gloves.
Obviously they took at least 5 days for me to wear them in (1 hour ride to and from work each day x 5 days = 10 hours in total)
My poor little finger knuckle's were getting a beating at first, but everything's snug as a bug in a rug now!
Love them... let's see how they perform if ever I come off!
Totally recommend.

Celicious Green Hybrid Silicone Combo Case for HTC EVO 3D
Celicious Green Hybrid Silicone Combo Case for HTC EVO 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to see the Green cover hasn't hidden any LED feature like other covers, 13 Feb 2012
The green rubber is not too soft but it's just right for being beneith the black hard protector. The green cover doesn't cover up the flashing notification LED or any other important small feature which is a really really good thing. I'm really pleased with it, my girlfriend has bought a pink one for her own HTC since seeing mine.

"Whopping Penny Mix" Jar Of Retro Sweets
"Whopping Penny Mix" Jar Of Retro Sweets
Offered by A Quarter Of - The Retro Sweets You Love
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, perfect party item. It's like a pick-n-mix bag but in a plastic jar 100times bigger, 13 Feb 2012
It came protected in bubble wrap and in excellent condition so we aren't complaining. The sweets smell like childhood memories in BULK. The only down side (four stars) is that I wasn't expecting the sugar from certain sweets to be over all of the other sweets which wern't meant to have any sugar on them. If you don't mind the slight hint of a propper sugary sweet bag, then this won't come as a dissapointing shock. It's still an excellent purchase, we are really happy.

HP G61 Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Supply PSU G61
HP G61 Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Supply PSU G61
Offered by e-Seller
Price: 27.29

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 19V 4.74A OUTPUT charger, so buy if that's what you need, 13 Feb 2012
There should be more detailed pictures for other future buyers though to gain the confidence of people and not make them feel like they are taking a gamble, but I am still very satisfied. It is actually good quality. I was worried about it being one of the cheaply "thrown together" electrical things like you find everywhere but it's actually pretty well put together. I'm not dissapointed, it's exactly as described. It said it was a 19V 4.74A output mains charger, and it WAS a 19V 4.74A output mains charger... so I'm happy.