Profile for Di St Ives > Reviews

Content by Di St Ives

Di St Ives

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KES A7060H3 Bathroom Lavatory Self Adhesive Coat and Robe Hook Rack/Rail with 3 Hooks, Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 31 May 2016
Love it!!
It looks fantastic and is unbelievably easy to put up. Just peel off the packing and stick. The adhesive is very strong so make sure you position it correctly as you wont be able to move it once it's stuck on. It was well wrapped, it arrived promptly, in very good condition and is very good value for money. I'd definitely recommend it to others.

The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty recipes, 7 Nov. 2014
Low fat and low calorie recipes which are really tasty, this is an easy diet to follow and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to loose weight. It was delivered within the estimated dates and was well packaged.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (Boxed 6 packs x 25 wipes) Total 150 Wipes
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (Boxed 6 packs x 25 wipes) Total 150 Wipes
Offered by POP IT IN THE BASKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Oct. 2014
Love simple cleansing wipes and use them every day to remove makeup. I'm always running out and forgetting to buy more when I'm out, this box of 6 packs will resolve that problem for a while!

Agatha Christie's Miss Marple Collection - Murder she Said / Murder Ahoy / Murder At The Gallop / Murder Most Foul (4 Discs) (Box Set) (DVD) [2004]
Dvd ~ Margaret Rutherford

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Oct. 2014
Love it - if you enjoy Miss Marple and you enjoy old black and white movies then this is the DVD for you.

Fytto Style 1020 Travel & Flight Women's Comfy Compression Socks, 15-20mmHg, Knee High, Black, Medium Size
Offered by Comfytopia

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 30 Oct. 2014
Very comfortable to wear, especially when you have to sit down all day for work. They resolved problems with puffy ankles and aching feet for me!

Swatch Unisex Watch Colour Code Collection Dragon Fruit GP128
Swatch Unisex Watch Colour Code Collection Dragon Fruit GP128
Offered by uhrenwatch

5.0 out of 5 stars very pink but I love it!, 30 Oct. 2014
The numbers are large enough to be seen without having to put my reading glasses on!! the hands are black and against the pink background and white numbers, it makes it really easy to see what the time is at a glance. I read some reviews which claim disappointment with the strap, but I haven't had any trouble at all. I love it and would recommend it to any girly female who loves pink - it is very Pink!!

Elliott's Domed Cobweb Broom with Extending Handle (Colours May Vary)
Elliott's Domed Cobweb Broom with Extending Handle (Colours May Vary)
Offered by ATC Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 May 2014
I love this product, and now that I own it, I wander how I managed without. It extends so that you can reach all those difficult corners, without having to move furniture around. So quick and easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone.

Tassimo Twinings English Breakfast Tea 16 servings (Pack of 5, 80 servings/pods/discs in total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them and will be ordering more!, 6 May 2014
These Tassimo discs make a lovely strong cup of tea, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys a lovely strong cuppa. Easy and quick to make, and no need to wait for the kettle to boil, no need to leave the pot or tea bag to stew. Brilliant!

LEIGHTON DENNY Quatro 4-in-1 Nail File and Buffer
LEIGHTON DENNY Quatro 4-in-1 Nail File and Buffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Feb. 2014
This is a brilliant product, I use it along with the crystal nail file, and I haven't had split nails for several months. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys tidy and attractive nails.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 25 Pieces
Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 25 Pieces
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 6 Feb. 2014
I use these every day to remove my make up. I have just purchased some very expensive eye makeup remover from a very well known brand, and it is nowhere near as good as these, especially for waterproof mascara. I will be sticking to these in the future, and not wasting my money on anything else. Highly recommended for anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5