Profile for Ike > Reviews

Ike "ike2978" (Staffs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Furniture Mod 3.48 Pe
Furniture Mod 3.48 Pe

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off.......pay your money and you can't access anything., 28 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Furniture Mod 3.48 Pe (App)
BIG RIP OFF!!!

ISS HD Live Free
ISS HD Live Free

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 19 Jan. 2016
This review is from: ISS HD Live Free (App)
Brilliant Tim Peake loves it

Robinsons Iron Maiden Trooper Premium British Beer, 500ml
Robinsons Iron Maiden Trooper Premium British Beer, 500ml
Offered by NISA DEALS

3.0 out of 5 stars Loses 2 stars for price not taste., 8 Jan. 2016
Great beer but a ridiculous price. You can get over 7 bottles for the price of this 1 elsewhere.

Dinosaur Simulator 3D
Dinosaur Simulator 3D

3.0 out of 5 stars Ad, 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Dinosaur Simulator 3D (App)
This was a OK game as I never got to play it because of the adds

Star Wars Decal Galactic Empire Truck Window Sticker
Star Wars Decal Galactic Empire Truck Window Sticker
Offered by Designed-Perfection

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome!, 9 Dec. 2015
Brilliant sticker!

Meliora [VINYL]
Meliora [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning album and great on vinyl., 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Meliora [VINYL] (Vinyl)
This album is brilliant. After hearing about Ghost in the media over the last couple.of years and seeing them at a festival I started to pay their albums some attention and eventually bought them all. Whilst they only have a handful of releases everyone of them has been superb and this one is no different. Whilst being melodic in some parts and heavy in others it sustains a certain rythm throughout the album. The vocals, whilst not screaming at you, are powerful and unique...something which I hope they maintain in their rise to prominence in the future.

Everyone once in a while new music captures my imagination and Ghost have done that in bucket loads. This is a band I will never get bored off and look forward to their future releases.

Glenfarclas 60 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl Bottle (Case of 12)
Glenfarclas 60 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl Bottle (Case of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth my lungs!, 4 Dec. 2015
After selling most of my bodily organs on ebay I decided to treat myself to a little happiness so ordered this tipple. It goes nice on shredded wheat and even found it brings out the flavour when added to a chip butty. A word of warning though..if you do place your legs on an Internet auction website make sure to correctly price up p+p. What I thought would cost £3.99 to courier my chilled lungs to Latvia actually end up costing nearly £7,000! Thank you Yodel!

Star Wars Black Series Special Forces TIE Fighter
Star Wars Black Series Special Forces TIE Fighter

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is a rip off so stay clear of it., 19 Nov. 2015
This toy was about the size of a matchbox and was not as advertised. Poor service from The Entertainer too. Steer clear as it's a con.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soundtrack., 17 Nov. 2015
Great chill out album with some catchy music.

Opus Eponymous (Picture Disc) [VINYL]
Opus Eponymous (Picture Disc) [VINYL]

1.0 out of 5 stars Great album but shockingly bad qaulity vinyl!, 7 Nov. 2015
The review itself is not about the album itself, Ghost are a fantastic band and this is a brilliant album. So far all the albums I have from Ghost have been superb and I cannot wait to see them again in Nottingham in a few weeks time. Having the music ripped to my music library makes it even better.

However..

The vinyl quality is truly awful and I fear that they would lose fans due to the qaulity of the vinyl. The tone and volume seem to be inconsistent throughout all the tracks. You don't seem to get the true tones from the album. I'm running my music through a decent set up and none of my other albums suffer this sound problem. I love amazon.....but this is the third time I have had problems with the quality of vinyl from the company. I have been told that picture discs can have inferior sound to that of normal vinyl..but this goes beyond that.

Ghost, your chuffing brilliant but please kick the company up the backside and tell the to sort the qaulity out of your record discs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5