Profile for Ms. S. R. Glover > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. R. Glover

Ms. S. R. Glover

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Swirl Design Pair of Arm Caps (Beige)
Swirl Design Pair of Arm Caps (Beige)
Offered by Websters Online Traders
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly!, 9 Feb 2014
My husband is very pleased with these arm caps! The colour matches our décor and the edging gives them a bit of panache. Thank you!

4 x Portable Dehumidifying Egg Dehumidifier Absorbs Moisture Air Damp Reusable
4 x Portable Dehumidifying Egg Dehumidifier Absorbs Moisture Air Damp Reusable
Offered by Electro World
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to do the job!, 9 Feb 2014
These dehumidifiers seem to do the job. The sides go pink when they're full of moisture and they are easy to "recharge" in the microwave.

Forty Five Years of Highland Deer Stalking
Forty Five Years of Highland Deer Stalking
by J. H. Corballis
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 9 Feb 2014
This was an excellent read and brought back a lot of memories when we were around the fireside chatting to my father's friends and acquaintances about things that happened when stalking red deer in the old days!

TIS (TM) Car Charger for the Vodafone 155 / V155 Big Button GSM Mobile Phone
TIS (TM) Car Charger for the Vodafone 155 / V155 Big Button GSM Mobile Phone
Offered by T-I-S
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 9 Feb 2014
This does exactly what I need it to do - charge my phone when I am in the car. Thank you.

Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre
Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre
Offered by BuyinCoinsUK(ship from HK)
Price: 1.85

1.0 out of 5 stars This cable doesn't ft my flat screen TV, 9 Feb 2014
Unfortunately this cable doesn't fit my Samsung flat screen TV so is useless for me. I'm going to have to buy a cable from a local supplier to ensure that I get the right one.

Vodafone 155 Big Button Easy to use Senior / Pay as you go / Pre-Pay / PAYG / Mobile Phone / SOS button and large easy to read Display - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone with clear buttons and screen, 28 Dec 2013
This phone has been great for my husband who is long sighted but can use it without having to wear his glasses. He can read the numbers on the large buttons and can see the numbers come up on screen really easily. The torch on the side is very useful too! He also likes the lock which slides up and down the side rather than using buttons. He is very pleased with his purchase!

Blagdon Minipond 2000 Pump Impellor
Blagdon Minipond 2000 Pump Impellor
Price: 13.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Aug 2013
This was exactly what I needed to get the pond pump working! Thank you for an excellent service. It arrived at my mothers directly and I was able to fit it when I next visited her.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, fit's in pen ok, nice and smooth for writing, 12 May 2013
These refills were delivered within 2 weeks of the order, they fit the pen ok but I had to remove the spring at the bottom in order for them to fit, they are for a collapsible pen and it sticks out a bit but is very smooth for writing with.

Colloquial Scottish Gaelic: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
by Katie Graham
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 22.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow for beginners course, 21 Jan 2013
This was a very good CD to listen to in the car and learn Gaelic. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Gaelic. It was well packaged and arrived in good time.

The Essential Gaelic-English Dictionary
The Essential Gaelic-English Dictionary
by Angus Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book and arrived well, 21 Jan 2013
This was a good book but only useful when you knew the Gaelic word so no good if you wanted the English word translated into Gaelic. It was easy to find words and it arrived well packaged and in good time. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3