Profile for Killer > Reviews

Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Generally A Good Selection Of Stories, 13 April 2014
As a newbie this seemed worth a try in the 'erotica' section. With a couple of exceptions the collection contained a good selection of sexy stories if that's what you're after!

Brianna
Brianna
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Brianna (Kindle Edition)
As a new subscriber I headed to 'erotica' just to see what turned up. Liked the sound of 'Brianna' and was not disappointed.

A Lady Undone: The Pirate's Captive
A Lady Undone: The Pirate's Captive
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars A WASTE OF TIME, 29 Mar 2014
It was rubbish!
I would not recommend it to anyone, what more can I say? and that's the end of it!

Gents/Men's Pulsar Kinetic Stainless Steel Watch on Bracelet, 100M Water Resistant, White Dial with Date. PAR159X1

5.0 out of 5 stars SHARE MY EXPERIENCE, 22 Feb 2012
For my upcoming birthday my wife suggested that she buy me a new watch (the only one I have was left to me by my Dad, it was presented to him by his employer for long service, it is pretty old so I wish to keep it and pass it on. I read the only review on this watch and like the writer was Impressed by Pulsar's connection with Seiko. Ordered the watch of Feb 17, arrived Feb 21 recorded delivery beautifully packed. Love the watch, had a little problem with shortening the strap which was quickly cleared when called this morning (Wed Feb 22) by phone. If the watch proves to be as good as the service I have received thus far then I will be delighted. This supplier deserves your business!!!

The Earth 540 Piece Puzzleball
The Earth 540 Piece Puzzleball
Price: 19.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Ravensburger World Map Jigsaw Ball, 20 Feb 2009
This item was bought as a Christmas present for my 11 year old Grand Daughter. I delivered to her home and we started straight away. It was quite challenging and I doubt that she would have managed it on her own. We had some fun assembling it but a degree of patience was required. The result was worthwhile and I now know where Namibia is !!