ARRAY(0xb38fba2c)

VHS
Offered by Xtra Group
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this film!!!!, 16 Feb 2003
I have to say how surprised I was after I had finished watching this film, I honestly did not expect it to be as good as it was! It's a classic formula of girl meets guy, guy helps girl through hard time but will it end happily ever after?! There are a couple of crucial moments in the film when you know it could all go completely wrong and end tragically but you'll have to watch it for yourself to see what does actually happen! The film reminded me a lot of Dirty Dancing and Flashdance but it's unique in it's own way and the portrayal of the street gangs and the shootings was scarily all too realistic.
Both Julia Stiles (Ten Things I hate about you) and Sean Patrick Thomas (Cruel Intentions) are fantastic though the film also introduces some great new talent: 'Chenille' played by Kerry Washington is one of my favourite characters of the film.
The music in the film is great too and is not as dominantly hip hop as you might expect so when you've bought the film, you can buy the soundtrack too! Enjoy!

Sleep Sound in Jesus: Gentle Lullabies for Little Ones-Inspirational Devotions for Parents
by Michael Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all ages!, 12 Jan 2003
I first saw a copy of this book while babysitting for an American family staying in the UK. Being an American book however, you can't buy it in the shops over here so I was thrilled when I found out I could get a copy through Amazon!
It is an apsolutley gorgeous book, a perfect Christening or new baby present for parents and yet at the same time, children also love it. The lullabies are adorabale and beautiful pictures of children accompany. A book to be loved by all the family.

Beethoven: Symphony No.6
Beethoven: Symphony No.6
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for revising to!!!, 6 Oct 2002
Being a pianist I have played much of Beethoven's work before but only recently stumbled across this gorgeous symphony. More commonly known as the 'Pastoral' symphony, many people may recognise it from Disney's 'Fantasia' as it was used towards the end (the bit with all the unicorns and people as half person, half horse!)It is a gorgous piece of music though and I would highly recommend it to anyone even if you don't usually listen to classical music. It's perfect for revision as well as it's so relaxing! Buy it and love it!!!