Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Showa Floreo 370 Lightweight Gardening Gloves Size: Small, Colour: Green
Showa Floreo 370 Lightweight Gardening Gloves Size: Small, Colour: Green
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars They can be machine washed without tons of horrible dye leaching out and have lost none of their ..., 14 July 2016
All I can say is that I shall never go back to plain old gardening gloves. These Showa gloves allow your skin to breathe but keep them dry. They can be machine washed without tons of horrible dye leaching out and have lost none of their elasticity. A great buy.

Premier Pergola Arch - MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ONLY
Premier Pergola Arch - MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ONLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultima Pergola Arch by Forest., 14 July 2016
I am very pleased with my pergola arch, I wanted a wide arch to accomodate my wheelchair and this fits the bill perfectly. It is very solid, treated timber that came together easily and was erected without fuss by my sons in one full day. It comes with screws provided and assembly instructions. Being that we have an exposed garden that gets the full might of winter winds, we decided to sink the beams 18" for added stability using one bag of postcrete per beam. This arch is not going anywhere anytime soon! Overall it looks stunning, giving height to our not yet mature garden. It has an instant impact and I look forward to many years of enjoyment.
Now to choose the climbers!

Rustins WHPU250 250ml Quick Dry Primer/ Undercoat - White
Rustins WHPU250 250ml Quick Dry Primer/ Undercoat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustins Primer (white), 16 Jun. 2016
This tiny tin is Tardis like in that the coverage is excellent. The stuff is virtually odourless so during the recent heavy rain I was still able to use it in my kitchen when I was prepping trellis. Would recommend. Oh, and the brush rinsed out cleanly and quickly under the cold tap, winner!

Lutyens Style Table FSC Sustainable Acacia Wood Garden Coffee Table Grey Oiled Finish
Offered by BoydsOfWorcester

4.0 out of 5 stars Lutyens Side table (garden furniture), 11 Jun. 2016
Lovely little side table to go with my lutyens bench. Took ten minites to assemble then it was ready for use. Very pleased.

Medium Plastic Pigeon Spikes (150mm x 112mm x 1m)
Medium Plastic Pigeon Spikes (150mm x 112mm x 1m)
Offered by Anglia Farm Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Deters larger Birds., 11 Jun. 2016
This simple gizmo actually works. The minite we put them up (top of garden canopy, top of bird feeder and on fence to deter pigeons from landing on nearby bench) they stopped all the larger birds such as crows, magpies and pigeons from landing on garden structures. So the smaller birds can feed from the birdtable and no more poo on the parasol or the bench.
You can trim the scarers to any length then glue, screw or tape onto surfaces. I will be ordering some more to put on outhouse roof to deter cats. Very pleased with this item.

Medium Peony Support
Medium Peony Support
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2016
This review is from: Medium Peony Support
Great support for my peonys, looks good and is sturdily made. I am pleased with this purchase.

Ladies Extra Long Heat Holders socks 2.3 Tog 8 Colours 4-8 uk (Purple)
Ladies Extra Long Heat Holders socks 2.3 Tog 8 Colours 4-8 uk (Purple)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these for the winter and they are lovely and ..., 8 May 2016
Got these for the winter and they are lovely and warm, well worth the price especially for these long socks.

Womens Knitted Classic Mules Slip On Fluffy Comfort Warm Luxury Slippers - 6 - BEI39 YC0177
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the look of these slippers, 8 May 2016
Warm and cosy and with a sole that grips. I love the look of these slippers.

Terracotta Cat Pot Feet (set of 3)
Terracotta Cat Pot Feet (set of 3)
Offered by Weston Mill Pottery

4.0 out of 5 stars Terracotta pot feet (cats)., 8 May 2016
This review is from: Terracotta Cat Pot Feet (set of 3)
Terracotta cat pot feet. Please be aware that the cat feet are only suitable for pots which have straight sides, any amount of curve and the heads of the cats get in the way. Great for very small pots of any shape though. They are a nice addition to the garden.

Nicky Clarke Diamond Shine Pro Salon Hair Dryer
Nicky Clarke Diamond Shine Pro Salon Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty hairdryer without the flim flam of extras that ..., 26 April 2016
Heavy duty hairdryer without the flim flam of extras that some profess to incorporate. Drys my hair in less than half the time my old dryer took. It is heavy but you're not holding it as long. Worth the expense as it feels as if it will be the last dryer I ever have to buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11