Profile for Sheila Wood > Reviews

Content by Sheila Wood

Sheila Wood

Womens Ladies Floral Butterfly Wheeled Shopping Trolley Travel Storage Bag (Pink/Multi/Yellow) (Multi)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky trolley, 22 April 2014
Awesome bag. Strong, colourful and roomy. I use it for Saturday Music School bits and it gets compliments on every outing.

Junior Voiceworks 2: 33 More Songs for Children: v. 2
Junior Voiceworks 2: 33 More Songs for Children: v. 2
by Kevin Stannard
Edition: Pamphlet
Price: 29.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 22 April 2014
Essential collection for junior school choirs. Brilliant mix of unison and part songs, catchy accompanying CD and a superb range of musical styles. A gem.

Sellotape Chrome Dispenser
Sellotape Chrome Dispenser
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome dispenser, 22 April 2014
Best dispenser in the world. Really solid and robust. Wrapping gifts is immensely pleasurable with this top notch product. I have to hide it from my crafty children.

BiC Kids Evolution Circus Colouring Pencils (Pack of 12)
BiC Kids Evolution Circus Colouring Pencils (Pack of 12)
Offered by puckerpete
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab pencils, 22 April 2014
I adore these durable pencils. They don't break when they fall and make a lovely chopstick sound when you clink them together.

NEW STYLISH S LINE PURPLE GEL SOFT BACK PHONE CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 IV I9500
Offered by Pixfab
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gel cover, 22 April 2014
Protects my phone far better than the 30 Samsung product I bought. Perfect fit and decent bumpers to help soften any landings.

The Artist
The Artist
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot-tappingly brilliant, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Artist (Audio CD)
I assume you would only buy this if you've seen the film? A LOT of music on this one CD. Great for car journeys. It was an instant hit with my three young children (it reminded them of Tom and Jerry) and it makes me want to see the film again (which I will).

Hello Kitty Folksy Lunch Bag
Hello Kitty Folksy Lunch Bag
Offered by My Swift
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 18 Feb 2012
So far, the product has proved to be a good buy. Lunchboxes never seem to last longer than 6 months so we will wait and see if this one stands the test of time. It's large enough to hold a decent size tupperware container and a drink bottle and the cover washes up beautifully. Although the zip doesn't open the lid all the way round, this doesn't worry my 5 year old or me.

Official Genuine HTC Desire S Screen Protector SP P530 (Twin Pack)
Official Genuine HTC Desire S Screen Protector SP P530 (Twin Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars odd, 29 May 2011
How odd that the HTC own brand protector had redundant holes in it. Ended up buying non-branded one from indoor market which was perfect. This fits but looks wrong. Disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 7:04 PM GMT

Polar Gear Kids Butterfly Swirl Bag Bottle Combo with Long Strap
Polar Gear Kids Butterfly Swirl Bag Bottle Combo with Long Strap
Price: 9.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lunchbox, 22 April 2011
Maybe a little too soon to review as we have only used it once but my 8 year old daughter LOVES this colourful lunchbox. She is growing out of boxes with characters on them but is still young enough to want something cheerful. She especially likes the matching water bottle and the rainbow strap that can fit around her body. We're not sure what the little front pocket will hold yet, but we'll find something. Excellent price.

Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow  Family
Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow Family
Offered by ToysnFun
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 22 April 2011
I chose Amazon to buy these popular Sylvanian toys as the price was the best I could find. Another wonderful collection of miniature animals to spark my 6 year old daughter's imagination. You cannot go wrong with Sylvanain families. I love the fact each toy has its own name.