Profile for MaryMary > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
WALKERS IN THE DARK
WALKERS IN THE DARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 24 July 2013
After reading Stalkers I was keen to read the next book in this series and I have to say I wasn't disappointed! Pacey with interesting character development this book actually scared me. The only negative I can think of is that I have to wait until next year for the next book.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 12 Dec. 2011
Due to the reasonable price I was very skeptical about the quality of the tree but found it to be actually very good. Once you fan out the individual branches it is nice and full and is strong enough to hold even quite heavy decorations. I would recommend this as a good value tree.

Carefresh Pet Bedding 14 litre (Compressed to 6l)
Carefresh Pet Bedding 14 litre (Compressed to 6l)
Offered by Posh Pets

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 13 Oct. 2011
I love the Carefresh product as I use it all the time for my hamster Punk. She used to scratch herself all the time when I used another brand and since switching to this she has been much happier and the scratching has stopped.

The problem I have with this was I paid for a 14litre bag only to find it was the 6litre bag which holds a compressed product of 14litres and not a different product. It's the same thing! Very misleading!!! And it cost more than the usual price for a 6litre bag. Not Impressed!!!

Page: 1 | 2