Profile for EasternPromise > Reviews

Content by EasternPromise

EasternPromise "A promise of more" (UK)

Authentic RDX Ladies Gel Gloves Fitness Gym Wear Weight Lifting Workout Training Cycling S
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jun. 2013
These are brilliant - so comfy, great grip and cushioning, and not in hideous girly pink! The only downside was a smattering of red 'bling' fake jewels down the outside of the back of the gloves - but I just picked those off and there was no damage to the gloves at all. :)

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Offered by My-Solution

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, shame about the build quality, 27 Sept. 2010
I bought a pair of these six months ago. My boyfriend has an older pair, which he thinks are fantastic, so I decided to give them ago.

The sound quality is the biggest plus point for these. Going straight from Apple own-brand to Sennheiser was like listening to my music collection again for the first time. Wow! Really, really lovely bass, good clarity of overall sound... all add up to one amazing sound experience. More than what I would expect from a pair of earphones, certainly.

There are some really major niggles with these, however, which I think really ruin the overall experience:
1. Don't even try using them outdoors if it's windy. All you will hear is the wind.
2. Don't use for anything active - all you can hear is the wires rubbing on whatever you're wearing, the inside of your bag, whatever
3. One of the earphones on mine has died after only 6 months. I am really rather disappointed, and think they should have gone longer, especially considering my Apple earphones managed to survive for 4 years+.

Year Zero
Year Zero
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Help me I am in Heaven, 5 April 2007
This review is from: Year Zero (Audio CD)
I've been listening to this online through the NIN site all day, and it's just marvellous. I really don't think NIN can put a foot wrong - I've loved everything they've ever produced and this is absolutely no exception. Wonderfully catchy tunes jostle alongside atmospheric and hauntingly beautiful tracks, and yet the whole thing is magnificently crafted into a single opus with nothing out of place or badly positioned in the running order.

NIN have just never disappointed, and this album is no exception to the rule!