Profile for Georgie > Reviews

Mend It Better
Mend It Better
by M., Kristin Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mend It Better (Hardcover)
This book was just what I was looking for as I wanted to be able to mend my own clothes and my toddlers clothes. This book gives you lots of practical, attractive solutions and demonstrates them well.

Baby Born My Little Boy
Baby Born My Little Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a toddler, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Baby Born My Little Boy (Toy)
Bought this for my 15 month old toddler, ideal size for a toddler to carry around and cuddle. Some of the other dolls faces didn't look very nice-this one has a nice face. I find it odd that it's eyes don't close but that's probably safer. I thought it was good value for money. Every child who visits is attracted to it.

Bibetta Sleeved Baby Bib Neoprene in Green Bubbles
Bibetta Sleeved Baby Bib Neoprene in Green Bubbles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bib, 25 Feb 2013
I am assuming that they have started making these bibs a bit bigger as my older ones are definitely smaller than this one. Great that it's bigger - it covers more area and will last longer. Love the fact that this is a different pattern and colour to my others and it looks good. Washes well. Would highly recommend it.

Splash About Neoprene Baby Snug mini wetsuit (swimwear), Fantasy Fish print, XX Large: 12 - 18 months

5.0 out of 5 stars second purchase, 25 Feb 2013
I bought this swimsuit for my 17 month old toddler as he had grown out of the smaller size and I liked it so much. Haven't used it yet but as it's the same as the last one I know it will work really well. It always kept him warm, when we came out of the pool his stomach would be warm to the touch. For one swimming lesson when he was 8 months they had had to unexpectedly close the training pool and had to raise the floor of the diving pool and put the class in there. The water was really cold, a couple of babies in normal swimming costumes had to be taken out early as they were shivering. When we got out my son was still comfortable, his skin was a healthy colour and his stomach was still warm. Don't know how long he will fit this costume but even if we only get a few months out of it I still think it was worth buying. It's relatively easy to get him in and out of single handedly and I'm confident that nothing will escape from the swim nappy.

Bibetta Roll N Go Changing Mat Blue
Bibetta Roll N Go Changing Mat Blue
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons, 25 Feb 2013
Mat is an ok size for a travel mat but if your toddler has started to wriggle around whilst getting their nappy changed it can be a bit of a challenge on this width of mat. The fact that it can be washed is fantastic but unlike plastic covered mats you can't just give it a wipe anything that goes onto the mat soaks in. On the plus side it won't split along the folds which my plastic travel mat did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2013 9:54 PM BST

Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value cleanser, 25 Feb 2013
Good value cleanser, lasts a decent amount of time and works well. Nice to put on, not a strong smell and contains natural ingredients.

LEGO® Star Wars Minifigures Ultimate Sticker Collection
LEGO® Star Wars Minifigures Ultimate Sticker Collection
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Dec 2012
Bought this for my 3 year old nephew who loves Star Wars and Lego. An amazing amount of stickers. The pages where you stick them in will probably need a bit of help at his age. The fact that there are extra stickers for him to stick where he likes is a great idea. As soon as he opened his present he was delighted and started using the book straightaway.

Hi vis safety vest
Hi vis safety vest
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hi vis safety vest (Misc.)
Bought these in case we have the misfortune to break down at the side of the motorway and have to stand beside the car-we have a 16 month old son and I want us to be as visable as possible for his safety. We now have two adult and one child's vest in the glove box which will hopefully ensure that we never need to wear them. Great value for money and good quality.

LEGO Creator 5891: Apple Tree House
LEGO Creator 5891: Apple Tree House

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Lego set, 6 Dec 2012
After looking at lots of Lego sets, I decided on this one as a 6th birthday present for my niece. It is expensive but I felt that other Lego sets for girls seemed to make one item which I didn't think was good value for money nor very interesting. With this set you can make 3 different styles of homes, it is a substantial set, the detail is amazing - patio heaters etc. My niece was delighted when she opened her present and spent most of the next day playing with it.

Neal's Yard Remedies Mother & Baby Baby Barrier 225g
Neal's Yard Remedies Mother & Baby Baby Barrier 225g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappy cream!, 6 Dec 2012
We have almost always used this cream from birth until now-our baby is 16 months old and he has never had nappy rash. I believe that this is partly due to this cream and partly due to using water wipes which have no chemicals. It is expensive but it lasts a long time and it doesn't have a smell. I don't like the Burt's Bees one as much as it seems to have an artificial smell.

Page: 1 | 2