Profile for Exmancu > Reviews

Content by Exmancu

Exmancu

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Yankee Candle Sweet Apple Large Jar (New Release for 2014)
Yankee Candle Sweet Apple Large Jar (New Release for 2014)
Offered by Quick UK Shipper
Price: 14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet fragrance., 19 Jun 2014
I had wax melts and votives in this fragrance already. Liked the scent so much I purchased the large jar. Very good price and delivery from this seller, will purchase more again. Thanks,

Yankee Candle Black Plum Blossom Large Jar (New Release for 2014)
Yankee Candle Black Plum Blossom Large Jar (New Release for 2014)
Offered by Casa Candles
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm scent, 19 Jun 2014
I already had wax melts and votives in this fragrance which I love so was willing to pay for a large jar. The seller's price and delivery was excellent. Very pleased with this purchase and will use this seller again. May thanks,

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars My first tablet - it is brilliant!, 22 Mar 2014
I have a laptop with the kindle app downloaded but I primarily wanted an ebook reader to be able to read the kindle books in bed, as a laptop is quite bulky to take to bed! I was dithering whether or not I would use a tablet but this price was too good to be missed. I thought it wouldn't matter having apps etc as I only wanted to read books - or so I thought! I have only had this a few days and already I have my email, shopping, weather and news apps installed. There were no problems with Wi-Fi connection (my internet provider is BT). Books are downloaded in seconds and I was really surprised to find all previous books and music purchased from Amazon were already installed. I can check my email without needing to open my laptop. I am still finding my way around all the processes that are available to me, any queries I go on line to get the answers. The only problem now is that I will miss it if anything goes wrong and will have to purchase another. All in all I am highly delighted with my new toy. Thank you Amazon.

Echoes of the Past
Echoes of the Past
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put down., 21 Mar 2014
I downloaded this in the afternoon of Friday March 21st and finished reading it at 9.30 pm the same day! It is that good a read. Want now to read more by this author. Recommended.

Iams Cat Food ProActive Health Mature and Senior With Wild Ocean Fish and Chicken 300 g - Pack of 6
Price: 11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars My senior cats like it, 9 Mar 2014
As both of my cats are 17 yrs of age it is important to buy dried food that will be good for them. I can leave this food our for them all the time knowing that they will not be short of something to eat that they enjoy. It is very convenient for me to buy cat food, cat milk and treatments from Amazon as I also am "mature and senior". Thanks.

Everyone Lies
Everyone Lies
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Everyone Lies (Kindle Edition)
I fully endorse the other reviews - this is an absorbing story but unlike other reviewers I did not guess the culprit. I also will look out for this author again.

New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Cream 76x38cms
Offered by HomeBeddingStore
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect storage, 28 Jan 2014
Good size, colour and price. A bonus is you can sit on it as well as storage!. Would highly recommend Will probably buy again from this seller. Now need one for the bedroom.

Yankee Candle - Mandarin Cranberry - Box Of 12 Scented Tea Lights
Yankee Candle - Mandarin Cranberry - Box Of 12 Scented Tea Lights
Offered by ZB Direct
Price: 7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and aromatic., 7 Jan 2014
I love Yankee Candle tea lights and this particular set has a lovely fragrance for this time of the year.

The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks
The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic collection., 7 Jan 2014
This is beautiful music to listen to whilst on my laptop. Great variety of composers and orchestras etc. great mp3.

Free Must-Have Christmas Masterpieces
Free Must-Have Christmas Masterpieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening., 7 Jan 2014
Pleasant background Christmas music on my laptop. Free download so worth it. (cannot think of more to say). thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8