Profile for T. Schafer > Reviews

Content by T. Schafer

T. Schafer "TS" (Essex/ UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
This Book Will Save Your Life
This Book Will Save Your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Different but great!, 29 April 2016
I can see that this book isn't for everyone.
It is written in a unique style. But that is what I loved about it. I loved that as a reader I never knew more than the characters. So it is not as if you are looking into the story but it makes you part of it.
I won't summaries the story as others did that before me already. But if you are after a read that is a bit "different" I highly recommend this book.

Yesterday's Children [DVD]
Yesterday's Children [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jane Seymour
Offered by Bulles et Joujoux

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 29 April 2016
This review is from: Yesterday's Children [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this movie years and years ago on TV and it one of those that stuck with me.

It tells the story of a woman who grows convinced that she has lived before and had children in this life she believes to be in Ireland. After an extensive search she travels to Ireland and does find members of the family that she remembers.

The movie itself is of a bit old fashioned quality but given it's age that is to be expected.
Regardless if this story is true or whether it has been adapted to be more commercial as a movie I really liked it.
Jane Seymour plays brilliantly and the story is touching.
Might not be everyones cup of tea but I really enjoyed it.

Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger
Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 29 April 2016
I haven't owned a radio in years for no particular reason and bought this at a very reasonable price through one of the Amazon deales, mainly because I liked the retro look of it.
How glad am I that I did. It has the most beautiful sound, is easy to set up and use and I really like how much I am listening to the radio again.
I didn't do extensive research before buying and can't compare it to other devices and looking at the list price think it is rather expensive.
However it really is an exceptional nice sounding radio with a nice finish and looks.

Weleda Organic Sea Buckthorn Natural Hand Cream 50ml
Weleda Organic Sea Buckthorn Natural Hand Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 29 April 2016
I have purchased this product multiple times now and love it.
It has a fresh zingy scent and quickly gets absorbed into my skin (I have very dry skin).
Will definitely buy more of this and highly recommend this!

Piece by Piece
Piece by Piece

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the version, 29 April 2016
This review is from: Piece by Piece (MP3 Download)
I love the radio edition of this song but somehow I am not a fan of this version. At the time it was the only available for download and you couldn't really tell the difference in the short sample.
Whilst I love the song I wouldn't download this version again!

USB Charger Plug Syncwire 4-Port Wall Charger with UK EU US International Travel Adaptor (Interchangeable) - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 6.8A/34W for Apple iPhone iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Smartphone, Tablet, Power Bank - White [UL Certification]
Offered by Syncwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 29 April 2016
Not sure how much I can say about a charger other than this works brilliantly.
It offers two speeds and you can charge multiple devices at a time. So instead of using up for plug holes you only need one which cuts down on clutter.
Would highly recommend.

Das Geheimnis des siebten Weges
Das Geheimnis des siebten Weges
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great old fashioned Gem., 12 April 2016
This is a Dutch children TV series.
According to a local legend, treasure is hidden in a local stately home and mysteries about a crossroads in the forrest. Frans, a new teacher to a local school received a mysterious letter in which Count Grauenstein asks him to become private tutor for his nephew Geert-Jan.
It turns out that Geert-Jan is being held in the stately home called "Staircase" (because of the number of stairs within the house). In secret Frans and Gert-Jan start to search for the mysterious treasure based on the prophecy of an ancestor.
I loved this show as a child and recently acquired a copy of the box set. Whilst of course now being a bit old fashioned it is still a brilliant series for children. If they speak German or Dutch that is ;-)

Stranger
Stranger

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Stranger (MP3 Download)
Really Awesome song!!!

The Little Paris Bookshop
The Little Paris Bookshop
by Nina George

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it..., 4 Mar. 2016
This book did really not appeal to me on sight or reading the blurb but a friend recommended it to me and I thought I just give it a try.
I am so glad I did. This is a great read. It reminded me in areas of "the 100 year old man....".
It might not be to everyones taste but I thought we were taking on an interesting journey...

Orzly® - New Certified USB 3.0 (Multi-Colour Pack) of USB-C to USB-A Male Data & Charging Cable (3A/5V) - For Use With Oneplus 2, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL and Many More
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the colours!, 4 Mar. 2016
Brilliant!
Solid quality and work great on my ONEplus 2.
I LOVE the differnt colours. In the cable jungle of my plug socket it can be difficult to identify the right cable and the different colours make this easy! Full marks from me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13