ARRAY(0xa82950d8)

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Black Mules Flats 13510 5 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Black Mules Flats 13510 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like walking on air, 22 Dec 2013
These shoes are SO comfortable. As soon as I put them on, I could feel the soft cushioning on my feet. I would highly recommend these for anyone who is on their feet all day.

50 89mm (3.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
50 89mm (3.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
Offered by The Packaging Group

1.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops?! I don't think so...., 2 Dec 2013
I should've checked the length of these sticks. But the description says, 'for cake pops', so I expected them to be long enough but they are too short. If you are buying these for cake pops, don't, go for longer sticks. These would only be good for lollipops.

Stunning Metal Mesh Statement Enamel Flower Bracelet Birthday Boxing Day Anniversary Gifts for Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Nov 2013
I love this bracelet. I wasn't sure that the magnetic clasp would be strong enough, but it is. It fits perfectly and I have had so many people admire it. I would have given this 5 stars, but my one niggle is that some of the petals have quite sharp points which could catch on clothing or give a nasty scratch. It was quick to arrive and an added bonus was that it came in a lovely round decorative jewellery box.

Universal Battery Tester AA AAA C D 9V Button Checker
Universal Battery Tester AA AAA C D 9V Button Checker
Offered by MI-EShop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Nov 2013
Handy and useful little gadget to have. Works really well and nowI can test all my batteries and not waste any.

Minecraft Replica 1/1 Pickaxe 45 cm
Minecraft Replica 1/1 Pickaxe 45 cm
Offered by PM Gadgetz

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Minecraft fans, 2 Nov 2013
I bought this for my 'Minecraft' mad son who loves it. It's well made, good solid handle but covered in soft foam. You can't do much with it so the price is a little high, but would make any Minecraft fan happy.

Valentino 3/4 Plus 4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest
Valentino 3/4 Plus 4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest

2.0 out of 5 stars Possible sizing issue??, 2 Nov 2013
My sons violin teacher told him that this was made the wrong way round and therefore didn't fit his full size violin, but after giving it a little stretch, it fits perfectly.

Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs? (Mitchell Symons' Trivia Books)
Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs? (Mitchell Symons' Trivia Books)
by Mitchell Symons

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 2 Nov 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old who loves reading factual books. It's full of interesting information and answers a lot of the 'why do' questions any child would have.

Mens DEK VENUS III jogger / trainers White/Grey/Navy size 6 UK
Mens DEK VENUS III jogger / trainers White/Grey/Navy size 6 UK
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 2 Nov 2013
I bought these or my son and thankfully they were too small because they are very cheaply made, and I could see them falling apart after a week. I returned them with a full refund, but had to pay for postage so not happy about that.

Stentor I 1400A Student Violin (Full Size)
Stentor I 1400A Student Violin (Full Size)
Offered by Normans Musical Instruments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Nov 2013
I choose five stars because this violin has a lovely rich sound and for the price, it's a bargain. It would be perfect for any student, I bought it for my son who is doing his grade 4 exam in December.

12 Angel Candles / Coloured Flame Birthday Cake Decoration Party / 5 Colours
12 Angel Candles / Coloured Flame Birthday Cake Decoration Party / 5 Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Great candles, 26 Oct 2013
These did exactly what they were supposed to do. Lovely colours and looked great on the cake. Burned quite quickly though.

Page: 1 | 2