Profile for J. Walls > Reviews

Content by J. Walls

J. Walls

Page: 1 | 2
Ultra thin Slim Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Keypad for iPad 16GB 32GB WiFi, iPhone 4 4G 3G 3Gs Sony PS3 Smart Phones PC & Mac Laptop Desktop Netbook HTC Nokia Sony Ericsson Motorola Samsung LG Blackberry Mobile Phones
Offered by discountedtoyou

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is reflected by the price, 13 Mar. 2012
So far I've had the keyboard for about a week now and I've just printed the label off to return it, the quality of it is not acceptable.

I bought it with the intention of using it with an iPad and a MacBook Pro (but only managed to test it with the MBP so far), and for the price it seemed very reasonable as there aren't many Wireless keyboards out there with a Apple Mac keyboard layout.

- First thing to note is it it made from plastic not aluminium like the genuine Apple keyboard (yea I probably should have assumed this because of the price, but I didn't)
- You have to press the keys very hard to register a key press, I've constantly written a sentence only to look at the screen and find a letters missing from words here there and everywhere. You have to hit it like your the Hulk.
- Also when a key is pressed after a short period of inactivity (and I mean short, 30 seconds+) the first key press is not acknowledged.

I can't really comment on battery life as I've only had it a week.

As mentioned I'm sending it back and I'll be ordering Apple's genuine keyboard, it may be 4 times the price, but I've used it before and it's perfect.
Comment Comment | Permalink

HP 364 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow & Photo ink cartridges
HP 364 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow & Photo ink cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 27 Jun. 2011
I received these very quickly. They were genuine inks, sealed and in date. They are the normal full sized cartridges, not the XL ones and not the half full ones.

They work great in my HP Photosmart Premium (CN503B)

I actually received the 3 colours plus black in one value pack and the photo black separate (also in a separate delivery which was a bit strange)

Anyway this is great value for money and you get original, genuine, sealed HP inks. Great!

CH082EE HP 364 Photo Value Pack - Print cartridge / paper kit - 1 x yellow, cyan, magenta
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and value for money, 27 Jun. 2011
In this pack you get 3 ink cartridges (Cyan, Magenta & Yellow) and also 85 sheets of HP photo paper.

A few things to note:
- The ink cartridges are for printers that take HP 364 inks.
- There is no black in the pack (also some HP printers need black and photo black, as mentioned neither are included)
- The photo shows that you get 100 sheets of photo paper, but you actually get 85 and mentioned in the description.
- The paper is 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm)

I received genuine sealed ink that was in date, and genuine good quality sealed photo paper, this is amazing value for money, you basically get the paper for free.

Radio 1's Live Lounge, Vol. 5
Radio 1's Live Lounge, Vol. 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Jun. 2011
First of all let me just say how much I love this album, A LOT!

I think I own all of the Live Lounge CD's, this time I went for Amazon's download service which worked great on my MacBook Pro, very quick and easy to download, install and then download the album, and its great quality too.

Anyway, the album, as I previously mentioned I own all of the Live Lounge's but this one has to be my favourite. It has a wide variety of music and I was quite surprised to find that I liked some of the tracks, which were by artists that I usually don't like. That's the great thing about the live lounge, threes a lot of good live songs, but tonnes of unique original covers!

Socom: Confrontation - Game Only (PS3)
Socom: Confrontation - Game Only (PS3)
Offered by Bonisell

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, 26 Jun. 2011
Great price, received quick.... However it's not that great of a game.

The game:

Pros:
- The game play its self is fairly good, however when compared with past Socom games and other games such as Call of Duty etc., well it's got nothing on them.
- Online game matching is fairly quick and stable.

Cons:
- It can only be played online which I did not realise before buying.
- Not as many online players as Call of Duty etc.

Tom Hanks: The Landmark Collection [DVD]
Tom Hanks: The Landmark Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 23 Jun. 2011
Firstly let me state what films they are because the description doesn't mention it;
- Saving private Ryan - Action packed and emotional
- Cast away - Very entertaining, emotional and a great ending
- The terminal - strange but funny - again with a happy ending
- Catch me if you can - Tom isn't really the star, but he plays a great part
- Forest Gump - one of the best films ever! Funny, sad, emotional, entertaining, educating, AMAZING!

Tom hanks is one of my favourite actors, however saying that I think anyone could love this box set.
5 films for such a low price is amazing.

These 5 films are some of Toms beet films (they are mainly his newer ones)

Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, cheap alternative, 23 Jun. 2011
I purchased this for my brother, I already have the official ps3 headset however with that being very expensive I decided to buy him this cheaper one, he's only had it a few days but so far overall it's very good.

Pros:
- cheap (cost)
- good quality speaker
- good quality mic (no complaints so far)
- rechargeable !!
- easy to set up

Cons:
- not a perfect fit to the ear
- no adjustable earpiece, i.e. For smaller ears it cannot be adjusted, however there is another eat piece to swap between ears.

Also comes with charger cable and set up guide.

TL 14.1 Inch Netbook / Notebook / Laptop Synthetic Leather Slip Sleeve Case - With Double-Slider Zipper Closure

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price - High quality, 11 Jun. 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my mother, and she loved it. I looked everywhere for a cheap pink sleeve and this is the cheapest I could find for a 14 inch, and I was quite surprised with the quality when I received it, its amazing.

She has a 14.1-inch Packard Bell laptop and it fits in it perfectly, there's a little room each side for manoeuvre which is great, but not so much room that it floats about loosely.

Its very high quality material, very good quality finish, and sturdy zip and the overall look is great.

HP CN503B Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer
HP CN503B Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jun. 2011
I love this printer.

- Wireless
- Amazing print quality, especially photos
- Cheap ish ink
- Works great with my Mac, PC and iPhone.
- e-print works really good too.

Only downside is a few times I've pressed print and went to collect my print outs from the printer in the next room, and the printer had lost the wireless signal and not yet printed the documents, it does eventually find the connection again and print the documents.

All in all a really good printer.

The Hangover [DVD] [2009]
The Hangover [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Zach Galifianakis
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING FILM, 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The Hangover [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Amazing - Enough said.

P.S. The first one is better than the second, in my opinion ..

Page: 1 | 2