Profile for dawn1007 > Reviews

Content by dawn1007

dawn1007

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)
The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read, 27 Feb. 2013
Having read the others in this series I couldn't wait for this one and I wasn't disappointed. Well written it grabbed my attention from start to finish so much so I read it in one go! Can't wait for the next instalment.

Fantastical (Fantasyland Series Book 3)
Fantastical (Fantasyland Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Read, 27 Feb. 2013
I really enjoyed this series and have read all three books, if you like alpha males and females who stand up to them then these books are for you. Definitely recommended.

The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3)
The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG A Must Read!!!, 27 Feb. 2013
WOW!! What a rollercoaster of a ride this instalment has been. I couldn't put it down and the ending left me gobsmacked and desperate for the next book. If you haven't read books 1 & 2 then read them before this one. Absolutely fantastic!!

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, 23 Feb. 2013
Wow, I absolutely loved, loved, loved this book! So well written and very descriptive, I couldn't put this down. Definitely one of my favourite authors, you really will not be disappointed with this book. I've already downloaded the other two and can't wait to read them!

Consequences: Book 1 of the Consequences Series
Consequences: Book 1 of the Consequences Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down!, 3 Feb. 2013
Wow! This is such a great read but be warned you won't be able to put it down. Claire's situation was quite hard reading but totally absorbing and although I really wanted to hate Anthony for what he was doing to her, I couldn't!! I went straight to the second book as soon as I finished this one and can't wait for the third!! Make sure you have nothing urgent to do when you start reading these books!!

Absolute Bingo
Absolute Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive and fun!!, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Absolute Bingo (App)
Love playing this game and you don't have to wait ages for more coins when they run out. Best bingo game I've tried!

The Chosen Soul
The Chosen Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Chosen Soul (Kindle Edition)
This book grabs you from the beginning and I found it very hard to put down until I`d read the last page!! Can't wait for the next book in the series which luckily is due in February.

This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)
This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Man, 25 Nov. 2012
Absolutely LOVED this book!! I simply couldn't put it down and can't wait for the next one so I can find out what happens with Ava and Jesse. Really well written, I felt the emotions the two main characters were feeling and it kept me hooked! READ THIS BOOK you will not be disappointed.

Here Be Sexist Vampires (The Deep In Your Veins Series Book 1)
Here Be Sexist Vampires (The Deep In Your Veins Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Here be Sexist Vampires, 26 Oct. 2012
Got this book on a whim and I'm really glad I did! Really well written, kept me interested all the way through and had me laughing out loud at some points. Read this book - you wont regret it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6