Profile for dawn1007 > Reviews

Nail Decoration for Kids
Nail Decoration for Kids
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nail Decoration for Kids (App)
Keeps my six year old occupied for a bit but not really what we expected it to be. Difficult to place the nails on the fingers correctly and loses my daughter's interest because of this.

Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)
Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Feb 2013
This is the prequel to Take This Regret and I am glad I read it first as it gives the reader an insight into the complex relationship between the main characters. Loved it!

The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)
The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 27 Feb 2013
This for me is the best of the Fantasyland books (although this is number 2) so far. It is so well written (as are the others) and descriptive I almost could have been there watching events unfold. A Must Read without a doubt.

Truth and Humility (Captive Series Book 1)
Truth and Humility (Captive Series Book 1)
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 27 Feb 2013
Great female lead character with loads of attitude and an alpha male who thinks he can do whatever he wants! I loved this book, it had me laughing out loud and shedding a tear whilst keeping me hooked throughout. Definitely recommended.

Pizza Maker Kids - Cooking Game
Pizza Maker Kids - Cooking Game
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 27 Feb 2013
My six year old daughter loves playing this game and it keeps her occupied very well. Although I don't think I would want to eat the pizzas she concocts!!

Finding Ava
Finding Ava
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Read, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Finding Ava (Kindle Edition)
What a great read. I loved Sean and Ava although several times as I was reading their story I wanted to scream "what! why?" at them! Plenty of ups and downs, with a back story going on about why it was Ava needed to stay hidden (this lost it a star as I found some of that stretched into unbelievable) but that small niggle didn't stop my enjoyment of the book.

The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)
The Warlock King (The Kings Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read, 27 Feb 2013
Having read the others in this series I couldn't wait for this one and I wasn't disappointed. Well written it grabbed my attention from start to finish so much so I read it in one go! Can't wait for the next instalment.

Fantastical (Fantasyland Series Book 3)
Fantastical (Fantasyland Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Read, 27 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed this series and have read all three books, if you like alpha males and females who stand up to them then these books are for you. Definitely recommended.

The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3)
The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga Book 3)
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG A Must Read!!!, 27 Feb 2013
WOW!! What a rollercoaster of a ride this instalment has been. I couldn't put it down and the ending left me gobsmacked and desperate for the next book. If you haven't read books 1 & 2 then read them before this one. Absolutely fantastic!!

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, 23 Feb 2013
Wow, I absolutely loved, loved, loved this book! So well written and very descriptive, I couldn't put this down. Definitely one of my favourite authors, you really will not be disappointed with this book. I've already downloaded the other two and can't wait to read them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6