Profile for dawn1007 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Charles (Darkness #8)
Charles (Darkness #8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great reads!, 17 Jun. 2015
Can't recommend this series enough! If you haven't read the books yet then you need to! So glad we got Charles' story.

Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4)
Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!!, 25 Jan. 2015
What can I say, this is without doubt my absolute favourite series of books and I urge anyone who likes this genre to please read them - but clear your diary coz nothing will get done once you start! It's a real rollercoaster of a read and I enjoyed every minute of it, Amelia, thank you, for creating characters and and worlds that feel so real, when I read your books it's like I'm actually there. I have laughed, cried, feared and cheered alongside Ryder, Syn and the others. The wait begins now for the next instalment!!

King of Me (The King Trilogy, Book 3)
King of Me (The King Trilogy, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 25 Oct. 2014
The King Trilogy is definitely up there in my top 5 series of books ever, along with the Accidentally....... series (which you should definitely read if you haven't done so yet - but be prepared to burn the midnight oil!). I was devastated when I finished reading the last word of King if Me, I was caught hook, line and sinker in King`s spell. I absolutely adored Mia, she had me chuckling to myself at some of the things she said/thought, and she was a strong character taking no c**p off anyone. I was rooting for her from the `get go`. And King!! What is there to say I loved him then hated him then loved and hated him some more!! This is another absolutely fantastic read from Mimi, I can't wait for 2015 and more of her amazing books.

Darkest Before Dawn (A Guardian's Diary Book 1)
Darkest Before Dawn (A Guardian's Diary Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read!, 19 Oct. 2014
And then I reached the end if the book and it was like Noooooooooo........ I need the next one & I need it nowwww!!! Yet another fantastic book from Amelia, drew me right in and kept me there throughout the journey. I loved the Fae Chronicles and this is just as good, get yourself a copy you will not be disappointed.

Pieces of Autumn
Pieces of Autumn

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to Dark, but a Delightful Read, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Pieces of Autumn (Kindle Edition)
I read the blurb and decided to give this book a try, so glad I did as it was a really good read with an interesting plot line. I liked Autumn, the female lead, she was strong and feisty even after everything she went through. I loved Tate, he was dark, conflicted, dangerous and gorgeous! I enjoyed the authors style of writing, it kept me turning pages. My only issue was the backstory, I wanted to know how all the characters ended up where they had at the beginning of the book and I felt I needed more detail on how society had got to where it had. This was the only reason it lost a star. I will definitely read more by Mara Black.

Karma (Karma Series Book 1)
Karma (Karma Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Start of Another Great Series, 10 July 2014
Well written with characters I could relate to, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will definitely be watching for the next instalment. Had me giggling to myself whilst reading which is always a good sign!!

Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)
Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 16 Mar. 2014
Really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next instalment. Characters were believable and developed well by the author.

Lingus
Lingus

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lingus (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit that I downloaded this because of the price and I am totally glad I did!! What a good read it was, I was laughing all the way through!! It wasn't to heavy and I loved the main characters, especially Kat! Will definitely read more by this author, I really like her writing style!

Marked. Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter
Marked. Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read, 16 Feb. 2014
Well what a great book, tied all of the loose ends from book one together brilliantly. Great storyline again, loved the characters and how they interacted with each other this is a book you must read! I think this author has become one of my favourites as I really like the style of writing. Will be looking out for future releases by this author.

Marked. Part I: The missing Link
Marked. Part I: The missing Link

5.0 out of 5 stars A `MUST` Read!!, 16 Feb. 2014
I had seen this book a few times but for some reason I never downloaded it, I really don't know why! I absolutely loved it!! I did feel the first few chapters were a bit slow but it was necessary for the plot and once it kicked in I was hooked! Loved the characters, loved the style of writing, really loved that the main female character was strong, funny and believable. Downloaded the next book as soon as this one was finished. Will definitely be reading more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6