Profile for Mrs C Lane > Reviews

Content by Mrs C Lane

Mrs C Lane (Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom)

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim
by Terry Hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars 99 and it was the best money I have spent in ages - when I ..., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Hardcover)
When I finished this book I felt I had robbed the author. I only paid 1.99 and it was the best money I have spent in ages - when I think what I have paid for some useless entertainment - this book provided several hours of fascination - and now it is finished and I am bereft. Brilliant

Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 7 May 2014
Very pretty, lovely colour, extremely neat - look very expensive and tasteful. Understated, classy well-made, comfortable,suitable for any age. Pleased.

Blackberry ACC-06860-209 CS-2 7100/8700/8300
Blackberry ACC-06860-209 CS-2 7100/8700/8300
Offered by Pudsey Computers

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 1 Sept. 2013
This is definitely a fake - it did not work in any Blackberry curve 8520 - don't buy it - just registers as wrong - would not have bought it if RIM sold genuine batteries-

BlackBerry C-M2 Battery
BlackBerry C-M2 Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 1 Sept. 2013
Did not work at all. It's a fake. On no account buy it. Tried in several phones - just get a cross through the battery symbol.

Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 18 Nov. 2012
Starkly evocative book - brought home with huge clarity, how devastating the twentieth century was - stumbling from one catastrophic conflict to another and - outlining the hideous reality of both fascism and communism , the tragedy of failed ideologies, the frailty and the strength of individuals, the capcity of men for extreme violence and cruelty and the terrible hopelessness of the aftermath - can't wait to see where he will take the final part - left with a great urge to learn more about naval battles! ( The mark of a good lesson!)

OCR Philosophy of Religion for AS and A2
OCR Philosophy of Religion for AS and A2
by Matthew Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars curate's egg - good in parts, 6 Dec. 2010
Reflecting the author's expertise, some parts of this are very good, some are repetitive and imprecise. The section on the Judaeo-Christian concept of God is very wordy and lacking substance. The section on the moral argument drove us back to a previous ocr text book - but the way it sets out the course requirements and the help with exam essay structure is most useful.