Profile for Moonpig > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Creative Tops Hot Chili Toughened Glass Work Surface Protector Chopping Board
Creative Tops Hot Chili Toughened Glass Work Surface Protector Chopping Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 17 Jun. 2016
I'll be honest, I didn't have high expectations of this item as it was pretty cheap. I've got a small kitchen so needed something that wouldn't take up too much space, be easy to clean and double as a cutting surface. The size is perfect, and the design is very striking and after s couple of weeks heavy use it's showing no wear and tear. The top is nice and smooth unlike those awful textured ones that sound awful when anything is sliced on them. Very pleased and complements my red themed kitchen very well.

Royal Canin Cat Food Hairball Care 34 Dry Mix 2 kg
Royal Canin Cat Food Hairball Care 34 Dry Mix 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 9 Jun. 2016
I've got two young Birmans. My little girl is a keen groomer and also has Pica. In addition to ingesting loads of hair she goes absolutely nuts for any loose whisps of hair she can find. Weirdo. I was becoming worried about the frequency of her nausea especially as fewer furballs were coming up and the vet exolained she probably had a very big hair blockage. After using a cat laxative paste to dislodge the hair I was keen to switch their diet to one to really help reduce hairballs. Since feeding this there has been no presents lying around and just one episode of sickness which did not stress her at all. There were a few issues with the delivery but that's another story. I've marked the item diwn by one star as Royal Cabin have a reputation for using cerals and they're not terribly transparent about their ingredients. That said, they have been o Royal Cabin products all their lives and have always transitioned well between their different products and my vet approves of this product.

Geranium Pure Essential Oil (10 ml)
Geranium Pure Essential Oil (10 ml)
Offered by Seruman Therapeutics

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous fragrance, 1 Jun. 2016
I've bought a few different types of Geranium essential oil recently. It's a cat friendly, therapeutic fragrance, great for the skin and lovely for relaxation. I mainly use this with a diffuser and the fragrance is wonderful. It's a lovely balance of citrus and floral. It's heady but not overpowering and it's invigorating as well as being relaxing. This is the most pleasant of the ones I've tried. Not too feminine, not too citrus. Very rich and long lasting. Blends well with other oils and a couple of drops in the fabric conditioner drawer on the washing machine will give you beautiful smelling laundry.

4 x No Junk Mail, Letter Box Vinyl Stickers [75mm x 25mm]
4 x No Junk Mail, Letter Box Vinyl Stickers [75mm x 25mm]
Offered by Stickerzilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy sticker, shame it's ignored, 1 Jun. 2016
We've had some messy weather recently. This still looks in tip top shape. Unfortunately the idiots that shove pizza flyers and double glazing leaflets through the letter box choose to ignore them so having three spares will prove useful so I can stick them on bricks and throw them at the repeat offenders so they get the message loud and clear. It would be good if the company produced some with a stronger message but I suppose the threat of violence is illegal or something
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2016 11:22 AM BST

FAB Wicker Sofa for Cats
FAB Wicker Sofa for Cats

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat throne, 1 Jun. 2016
This review is from: FAB Wicker Sofa for Cats (Misc.)
This is really gorgeous. It looks elegant and classy and just about stays on the right side of being tasteful. My cats haven't taken to it but there is no rhyme or reason to what tickles their pickle and they do have the habit of deciding they like sonething a few months after I've bought them a present so perhaps they will humour me one day.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Stained my bedding, 1 Jun. 2016
I've bought similar products before. The elastic has never lasted very long but for the price, they're pretty handy. I've recently purchased some luxury white bed linen and I was very disappointed to find that these stained the pillowcases. I've washed my bedding a couple of times but the marks are still there. Very upset about this. Unless you have dark bedding I would not go near these again. I've invested in a more expensive pair and not had any colour running.

Amison 3D Animals Striped Cartoon Socks Women Cute Cat Footprints Cotton Socks Floor (Blue)
Offered by Ularma

5.0 out of 5 stars Novelty present, 1 Jun. 2016
I bought these as a joke for a friend. She loves them and they are surprisingly well made. I've ordered her the additional colours so she's got a pair for every day of the week.

IKEA ENUDDEN - Hanger for door, white
IKEA ENUDDEN - Hanger for door, white
Offered by Riponica

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but could be packaged better, 1 Jun. 2016
This is a really nice looking over the door hanger. It's got a matte finish and is an off white colour which will work with the majority of interiors. Whilst it is well packaged, some thought should be given to the placement of the screws. The hooks on either end hold the screw that the brackets attach to. The item arrives with the screws in place but unfortunately they have been tightened. I could only loosen these to assemble the product using a pair of pliers which marked one peg with metal and removed the paint from the other hook. It's not very noticeable and will be less obvious when this has items hanging but it's still a small design flaw. I've bought two of these and this was only a problem with one set so perhaps I was just unlucky.

Homgaty Double Jigger Short Drink Spirit Measure Cup Cocktail Bar Party Spirit Wine
Offered by Happy eTrade

2.0 out of 5 stars Rusty, 1 Jun. 2016
This took ages to arrive and looked dirty with a little rust. It cleaned up fine but it still looks a bit cheap. I've not measured it but I'm also not sure it's 25ml and 50ml. Oh well.

Fisher Price Classics Little Snoopy Toy
Fisher Price Classics Little Snoopy Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro and beautiful, 1 Jun. 2016
I had one of these as a child and was thrilled that Fisher Price are reproducing some of their older toys. I bought this as a present for a one year old and he loves it. His older sister is a fan too. It cracks them up. Weirdos. It's smaller than I recall but that probably has something to do with me getting really big. Beautifully boxed although a very small quibble is that the text was all in German and it would have been nice to be able to read about the history of the toy and this should maybe have been a little clearer in the ad as pictures of the product showed the English box. Alfred doesn't care though, he can't read and is too busy laughing hysterically at his present.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4