Profile for SUE > Reviews

18ct Gold Finish Pearl Earrings & Pendant Necklace Jewellery Set
Offered by Galaxy Fashion Jewellery Limited
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
Lovely Set, looks a lot more expensive and goes with everything

Martha Stewart crafts silicone mold Alphabet letters
Martha Stewart crafts silicone mold Alphabet letters
Offered by Pinetrees Trading Ltd U.K.
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and great size, 7 Jun 2014
Brilliant product. Can be used with any fondant as long as use corn flour. Shake it over the mold then tap it out before adding the sugar paste. Great Letter size, as they are chunky they can be stood up on a cake as well as laid down.

Truly Scrumptious Pop Top Birthday Cake Decoration
Truly Scrumptious Pop Top Birthday Cake Decoration
Offered by Party Parade
Price: 2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a change from fondant !, 17 April 2014
Looks great and not cheap looking. I made the exact cake from the picture too ! If you leave out the Happy Birthday banner it can be used on any cake to brighten it up.

75 Mixed Petal Muffin Cupcake Paper Cases Liners Cups
75 Mixed Petal Muffin Cupcake Paper Cases Liners Cups
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bun Cases, 17 April 2014
Really worth buying as they don't soak up the fat from the bun mixture and turn translucent once cooked, they still look exactly the same as when you filled them and are thick and look expensive. I've bought 24 from Lakeland before for 2.99 so these are an absolute bargain. They come well packed too and not squashed. I am buying more today !!

Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard
Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard
Price: 67.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 16 year old son who has a gaming PC - he loves it, 13 Feb 2014
Very good buy, would recommend to any gamer with a PC. The keys are easy to use, it works well for gaming and my son loves it. He has the matching mouse and keyboard and Headset (all bought as Christmas presents) but they are worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 8:41 PM GMT

Razer Goliathus Standard Speed Mouse Mat Fragged
Razer Goliathus Standard Speed Mouse Mat Fragged
Offered by Fierce PC
Price: 26.75

Ideal for any gamer. Looks great, cleans great, works well with the mouse. My son loves it and it looks good too

Lakeland My Kitchen Cook & Bake 12 Hole Mini Loose-Based Sandwich Cake Tin
Lakeland My Kitchen Cook & Bake 12 Hole Mini Loose-Based Sandwich Cake Tin
Offered by Lakeland
Price: 20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a change from using bun cases - perfect size too, 13 Feb 2014
This is a great tin. I was looking to make individual Victoria sponges and mini chocolate cakes without needing bun cases. It Took a couple of times to get the correct amount of mixture so it stayed in a perfect shape and didn't "mushroom" over the top. The best way to grease your tin is with unsalted butter (I tried sprays and stork but they stuck a little). Your cake are perfect with a small filling and sprinkled with icing sugar. Now I need to buy another so I can make 24 all in one go ! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because they do come out smaller and not as perfect as the picture !!

Christmas Scene 1 PVC Vinyl Oilcloth Tablecloth by Karina Home 200cm x 140cm
Christmas Scene 1 PVC Vinyl Oilcloth Tablecloth by Karina Home 200cm x 140cm
Offered by Karina Home
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous traditional pattern you will love, 29 Oct 2013
Bought this last Christmas to cover my Oak table at Christmas as the pattern appealed to me as its traditional and very vintage looking. I was pleased with the size and thickness and overall look. I would recommend this to anyone for Christmas.

Large Union Jack Bunting Oilcloth Tote Bag
Large Union Jack Bunting Oilcloth Tote Bag
Offered by Izabela Peters Ltd
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beach Bag for holidays, 9 Aug 2013
Used this bag as my beach bag on holiday. Great size and stayed clean. I got lots of compliments on the design.

Wilton 14 Show Serve Circle, Pack of 6
Wilton 14 Show Serve Circle, Pack of 6
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cake boards, better than the thick silver ones I usually buy, 9 Aug 2013
I got some of these whilst in America and wished I had bought more back with me. These boards are strong and give a great finish to your cakes with the scalloped edge. Makes a huge change from the usual thick silver ones that look dated these days.

Page: 1 | 2