Profile for Idemon > Reviews

Content by Idemon

Idemon (London)

GOOD QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL HAIRDRESSING / BARBERS SCISSORS . By "Ashley" (1)
GOOD QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL HAIRDRESSING / BARBERS SCISSORS . By "Ashley" (1)
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 5 Feb. 2014
Hairdressing scissors that don't actually cut hair very well. My kitchen scissors do a better job. Waste of money! Wish I hadn't bothered.

STAEDTLER Noris Design Tub Sharpener
STAEDTLER Noris Design Tub Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Dec. 2013
Great sharpener, the only one I buy for my girls to take to school. Good value for money as you won't need to buy another one half way through the year.

LEGO Bricks & More 4626: Farm Brick Box
LEGO Bricks & More 4626: Farm Brick Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Nov. 2013
Lego is just the best toy a parent can give their child. The box doesn't have very much in it but we knew that from reading the reviews so knew what to expect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old for her birthday. She loves it and takes it with her Everywhere. She calls it her blub blub bulb. Great present for a little one that has everything coz she has big sister.

Crocs Kids Junior/Toddler Classic Cayman Clog Fuchsia C12/C13
Crocs Kids Junior/Toddler Classic Cayman Clog Fuchsia C12/C13
Offered by Stella c

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Crocs, 22 July 2013
Bought these for my daughter to take on holiday. They are not the prettiest things to wear but in the heat, running around the pool, they are perfect.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Feb. 2012
Bought this for my second baby as the one we had previously was not very sturdy on the toilet. This is extremely good value. My daughter seems very happy to sit on it. It sits firmly on the toilet seat and it very easy to clean. Highly recommend!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 Feb. 2012
Bought this for my daughters dress up day at school. They are very thin and in my opinion a very poor quality. She wore them for just a day and they are now in the bin. Shame as we have an Alice outfit and now need to buy another pair. I wouldn't recommend them.

Amscan International Favor Light Stick Nlace
Amscan International Favor Light Stick Nlace

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Nov. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought these for my daughters fireworks birthday party and they were amazing. They lasted ages and all the kids and grownups loved them. Recommend them.

Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8
Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8
by Mary Pope Osborne
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Oct. 2010
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter as she likes listening to stories on tapes and we both absolutely love these. We are now buying the whole series. Would highly recommend this.

My Naughty Little Sister (BBC Audio)
My Naughty Little Sister (BBC Audio)
by Dorothy Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, 14 Sept. 2009
My almost 4 year old girl LOVES this CD. She has had it for over a year and is still favoring it over a bedtime story ready by mum. I can not recommend this enough. We've also got My naughty little sister and bad Harry and love it equally. Just wish there were more of them!