Profile for Lorraine James > Reviews

Content by Lorraine James

Lorraine James

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DIGIFLEX Ultrasonic Dog Friendly Anti Noise & Anti Barking Collar for dogs & dog Lovers
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars TRIXES Ultrasonic Dog Friendly Anti Noise & Anti Barking Collar, 29 July 2013
Have yet to try it on my dog - she has quietened down since children have stopped tormenting her but at least I have it on stand by

Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 8 Episodes 225-256 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 8 Episodes 225-256 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 8 Episodes 225-256 [DVD, 29 July 2013
This is a programme that I never saw the end of when it was televised. Now I will be able to watch it over and over again when I have the complete set.

Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 6 Episodes 161-192 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 6 Episodes 161-192 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 6 Episodes 161-192 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.3 Episodes 65 - 96 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.3 Episodes 65 - 96 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.3 Episodes 65 - 96 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.4 Episodes 97 - 128 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.4 Episodes 97 - 128 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Betty Bobbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.4 Episodes 97 - 128 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H Volume 5 Episodes 129-160 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H Volume 5 Episodes 129-160 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H Volume 5 Episodes 129-160 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 7 Episodes 193-224 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 7 Episodes 193-224 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 7 Episodes 193-224 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.2 Episodes 33-64 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.2 Episodes 33-64 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.2 Episodes 33-64 [DVD], 29 July 2013

Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.1 Episodes 1 - 32 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.1 Episodes 1 - 32 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Val Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H Vol.1 Episodes 1 - 32 [DVD], 29 July 2013
Brilliant series that I never got to see the end of when it was televised intend to get the full set

Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 13 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 13 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elspeth Ballantyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Prisoner Cell Block H - Volume 13 [DVD], 29 July 2013
Have only just started volume 12 but I am sure looking forward to the next volume. Brilliant series that I never got to see the end of when it was televised

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4