Profile for Customer in Sheffield > Reviews

Content by Customer in Sh...

Customer in Sheffield

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but the heads don't last that ..., 12 Jan. 2015
Good value for money but the heads don't last that long before they need changing. Would rather pay the extra for originals!

TECHGEAR® Apple iPad Mini 3, Mini 2 & Mini GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
I hope this product is as good as the one used on the I phone. Definitely worth the money.

S&J S11 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blue
S&J S11 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 12 Jan. 2015
My 12 year old loves this. Excellent value for money.

ANGRY BIRDS "BLACK BOMB" HARD CASE FOR APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4G
ANGRY BIRDS "BLACK BOMB" HARD CASE FOR APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4G

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod cover, 5 Mar. 2012
I purchased this item for my 6 year old son to help protect his Ipod, its great and survived many times being dropped on the floor!!!

Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Folding Team Bench - Black, 1.5 x 12 x 3.3 ft
Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Folding Team Bench - Black, 1.5 x 12 x 3.3 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Seating Heaven, 7 Nov. 2011
I purchased this product for my sons football team, it has been a god send. The boys love it, when they are not playing in the match they sit and watch the other boys playing. It is so easy to assemble exactly as it says on the tin! It is slightly heavier than I expected it to be but is still a good buy and comes with it's own carry case.

Kubik Evo 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White
Kubik Evo 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3 Player Review, 25 April 2011
I bought this product as a gift for my mum on mother's day as her old MP3 player wasn't working too well. I was slightly disappointed at first as the MP3 player looked quite cheap and tacky (one of those toys you get get from a grabber machine!!) Before putting any music on i thought i would let my mum have a look at it and decide if she wanted it. To my suprise she loved it she said it was perfect for what she wanted as it was mainly for holiday use around the pool and on the beach. I am thinking of getting one for myself fo my summer holiday.