Profile for Keith Richards > Reviews

Content by Keith Richards

Keith Richards "Keith" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
6" 2 In 1 Stand or Clip On Portable Fan Table Desk
6" 2 In 1 Stand or Clip On Portable Fan Table Desk
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool little fan....., 22 Oct 2014
Great little fan - not too noisy and works well.

Not the most powerful fan ever - but surprisingly powerful for its size. The ability to clip it on to various desks / worktops etc. is brilliant.

We used it for when we went on holiday and it's really easy to pack, as it dismantles to easily fit in your suitcase.

A great little item, well designed and built.

The Babylon Revelation
The Babylon Revelation

1.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story ruined by grammatical errors, 22 Oct 2014
The story was ok, if rather predictable and littered with far too many cliches, spelling and grammatical errors.

There were many instances of poor prose (including repeated words and phrases - I don't know who proof read this book, but they want shooting!)

I felt as though the book was trying to be more intelligent than it was - certainly nowhere near the league of Dan Brown or Sam Bourne, whom the author is obviously trying to emulate.

Pity, I had high hopes after reading the reviews....

CCleaner
CCleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone like new!, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: CCleaner (App)
What an amazing app this is. I was a little sceptical I have to admit but on reading the reviews, thought I'd give it a try. It analysed my phone and came up with a whole stack of empty folders, hundreds of meg in cache storage and other memory saving items. I then choose which I wanted cleaning (very simple and easy) and hey presto it was done!

Now my phone is so fast is ridiculous! (Galaxy S2) - love this app, definitely a keeper. So much quicker than manually clearing out everything.

Brilliant, thank you developers!

DSTE® VW-VBG130 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Panasonic DMW-BLA13, DMW-BLA13E, VW-VBG130, VW-VBG130E, VW-VBG130K, VW-VBG130PP and Panasonic AG-HMC150, HMC150P, HMC150PJ, HMC153MC, HMC70, HMR10, HMR10A, HMR10E, HMR10P, HSC1U, HDC-DX1, DX1-S, DX1EG-S, DX1GK, DX3, HS100, HS100GK, HS20, HS200, HS250, HS300, HS350, HS700, HS700Ketc ...
Offered by DSTE

A Thousand Splendid Suns
A Thousand Splendid Suns

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book!, 15 Sep 2014
An amazing book, just as good as the Kite Runner in my opinion - heart-warming and heart-breaking at the same time. Only Hosseini seems to be able to do this as well as he does.

Fantastic storyline, and it really makes you think about the plight of the real people stuck in the middle of other peoples' warring agendas.

40w Oven Bulb T29 E14
40w Oven Bulb T29 E14
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and doesn't go the distance....., 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: 40w Oven Bulb T29 E14
The bulb is ok, but it lasted just over a year - for the £6 price tag I would have expected a much longer life to be honest. Won't be buying one of these again........

Thierry Mugler - Alien Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray - 60ml/2oz
Thierry Mugler - Alien Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray - 60ml/2oz
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrance, 29 Aug 2014
Bought this for my wife - she absolutely loves it (as do I!!) and has received many favourable comments when wearing it.

It's a beautiful, seductive smell - sexy but not too slutty!!

Also, at £56, it was far cheaper than any high street shop.

The Island
The Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story filled with colour, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Island (Kindle Edition)
I bought, downloaded and read this book whilst on holiday recently on the beautiful island of Crete (love Kindle 3G!!) after it was recommended by the Greek holiday rep.

I am so glad I did - the book is absolutely superb - full of fantastically written prose, wonderfully detailed characters and the plot and storyline is told in an excellent way.

The story isn't just about the Leper colony on Spinalonga, there is so much more than that - the occupation during the war, the occupants' lives and much more.

A brilliant read from start to finish - at times heart-breaking and at others so warm and joyful!

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, 1 July 2014
I love these type of games, especially when they are so well put together as this one is.
I like the way that it keeps all the clues together for easy reference. The gameplay is smooth and the graphics and ideas are brilliant.

I'll be buying other games by Big Fish one I've completed this one!

LADIES WOMENS FLAT LOW HEEL CHELSEA ANKLE BOOT ELASTIC GUSSET PULL ON RIDING HEEL SHOES SIZE (UK 6, Brown Faux Leather)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality riding shoe, 28 Jun 2014
We bought these for our daughter and they are great quality, perfect fit and are well built.

She loves them, as they are also very stylish and comfortable - I think they will last a long time.

Great product.