Profile for MK > Reviews

Forever
Forever
by Judy Blume

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my best friends 40th birthday, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Forever (Paperback)
I bought this for my best friends 40th birthday. When we were teenagers we stole it from her older sister's room so we could read what we thought was a naughty book. This was the first book we both read. I am almost 40 now and this book has stayed in mind during all this time. I was looking through Amazon for small gifts to bring the personal factor to this big birthday and thought I would try to see if they had any second hand. I was totally surprised that they were still printing this after all these years...but like me this book it timeless.
My 16 year daughter now wants to read this, after the emotions that have stayed with me all these years relating to this book my BFF is now planning to buy it for her birthday so one day she will do the same for her daughter.

The Song of the Underground
The Song of the Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Delight, 30 Sep 2014
This has been sitting on my kindle for a while. I downloaded this free but never got around to reading it. When I did read this recently I was so annoyed at myself for not exploring this gem before now. Although not the type of book I would usually buy the free price tag pulled me in but after reading it I really cant understand why it was free. Usually free books are the start of a series or to introduce you a new author but I cant find any further books. Trust me I have tried as Wendy Reakes writes a great tale that despite the story line has you believing it and leaving you wondering what is below London's underground. The characters throughout the book are great and it pulled me immediately.
I don't want to give any spoilers but i do also feel that the description did not give this book justice at all. There is no magic mentioned in this book but I must say I found it totally magical.

Mens Black Touch Fastening Everday Shoe - Black - size UK Mens Size 7
Mens Black Touch Fastening Everday Shoe - Black - size UK Mens Size 7
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 30 Sep 2014
I purchased these towards the end of term for my 14 year son. I wanted something cheap to carry him through the last two weeks of term before the summer break.
I as worried that these would be too old or cheap looking for my 14 year old fashion conscious son but was pleasantly surprised. Don't get me wrong he wouldn't wear these out with his mates but for his school these didn't stand out. What was refreshing is that he loved how comfortable these were and commented on these after just one day. When shopping for new uniform over the summer we argued about new shoes because he still wanted to wear these. These are now under the stairs waiting until the new ones have worn out but he continues to compare the comfort of these when walking home so I do expect that the expensive new ones may trade places under the stairs.

Me to You, Tatty Teddy, Grey Teddy Bear Holding the Number 16, Sits 6" Tall
Me to You, Tatty Teddy, Grey Teddy Bear Holding the Number 16, Sits 6" Tall
Offered by My Swift

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Sep 2014
Small but cute.

Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml
Offered by Tan-Us

4.0 out of 5 stars ... am not a big sunbed user but I do like to get a start on my tan before my ..., 30 Sep 2014
I am not a big sunbed user but I do like to get a start on my tan before my holiday. I can't really say if it built my tan up quicker but it did leave my skin feeling nice after and I didn't experience the same tightness all over that I usually associate with sun beds. I have recommended this to friends who I know use beds more regular than I do and they have all complimented this product.

Taken! 38-43 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series Book 11)
Taken! 38-43 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this series and can say that the stories in ..., 30 Sep 2014
I absolutely love this series and can say that the stories in this instalment do not slow down but still keep you wanting more. I am not going to go into the plot as this is in the description but if you have already read the first 38 then I can promise they won't disappoint. This series is like a chocolate biscuit you can't stop at just a couple.

Taken! 26-31 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series Book 9)
Taken! 26-31 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series Book 9)

I absolutely love this series and can say that the stories in this instalment do not slow down but still keep you wanting more. I am not going to go into the plot as this is in the description but if you have already read the first 25 then I can promise they won't disappoint they continue to fill a lot into a little.

Taken! 13-18 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series)
Taken! 13-18 (Donald Wells' Taken! Series)

I absolutely love this series and can say that the stories in this instalment do not slow down but still keep you wanting more. I am not going to go into the plot as this is in the description but if you have already read the first 12 then I can promise they won't disappoint.

JW Crackle Heads Crunchy Ball (Size: Medium)
JW Crackle Heads Crunchy Ball (Size: Medium)
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Received this in pink which was is great for my little lovely girl, 30 Sep 2014
Received this in pink which was is great for my little lovely girl.
Others have said that their dogs managed to break these quite easily but our ball is still fine even after a few months of playing with a 9 month old Rottweiler. The crackle is not too loud and is a quieter option than squeaking toys if your dog tends to carry toys around in their mouth.

Lamaze My First Ted
Lamaze My First Ted
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Although advertised for younger children she described that he was old enough to hold and play with this on his own and kept him, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lamaze My First Ted (Baby Product)
This was purchased for my friends son on his 1st birthday. Although advertised for younger children she described that he was old enough to hold and play with this on his own and kept him occupied and loved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12