Profile for lee wallace > Reviews

The Complete Stone Roses
The Complete Stone Roses
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed emotions, 24 May 2014
For any roses fan this is good as it has songs on never released on there 2 albums. They are songs recorded right back from the earliest years of the band. All the songs are the property of silvertone (boooooo) so I doupt the band will see a penny if you buy this. most of the songs are not remastered yet and before Mani joined. Not great quality but a few new/old songs to listen to.

The Stone Roses: War and Peace
The Stone Roses: War and Peace

3.0 out of 5 stars not written very well, 24 May 2014
Tells the story of the roses very well where the information is concerened but not written well at all. There are alot of times you have to go back or forward to see who is saying what and when, also I do not get why there are what seems to be random sentences underlined.

Insight ActiviToys Birdie Bowling Bird Toy Budgie Cockatiel Birdy Pets Toy
Insight ActiviToys Birdie Bowling Bird Toy Budgie Cockatiel Birdy Pets Toy
Offered by EuroBuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tonnes of fun, 23 April 2014
After showing my stupid budgie how it works she loved it, the only problem now is the constant banging day in day out but at least she likes it. She had had a pefect game and now plays semi pro for peterborough. I just cant find a glove to fit her.

The Stone Roses 'Reni' Hat. Medium/Large, Dark Blue)
The Stone Roses 'Reni' Hat. Medium/Large, Dark Blue)
Offered by Next Weeks Washing

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but measure your head, 23 April 2014
Fantastic looking hat, has a great shape on it but just a tiny bit tight on my head. I got the medium/large version and it fits but a tad tight.

War and Peace: My Story
War and Peace: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 12 April 2014
This is a great read and even better for a boxing fan. It gives an in depth look on all of rickys major fights from the very start to the very end of his in the ring career. WALKING IN A HATTON WONDERLAND!!

Splashes out of Puddle Mirror 35cm & Six Splashes
Splashes out of Puddle Mirror 35cm & Six Splashes
Offered by Super Cool Creations

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but dont stick, 12 April 2014
I had this in my bathroom and with the slightest bit of steam the mirror fell down. I couldnt nail it in as it was tiled and tried almost everything to make it stick wil no luck. I ended up using superglue but i am dreading seeing the mess it has made when i remove it.

Body Hug Breast/Bottle Feeding and Maternity Pillow with Restore® Memory Foam Crumb Filling and Waterproof Inner Liner from ExtraComfort
Offered by ExtraComfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
I got this for my wife and it is so compfy she swears by it. She is about to drop and has been a big help and no doupt we will continue to use it breastfeeding sleeping ect. I even want to buy one for me but she wont let me.

The Tribe: A New World
The Tribe: A New World

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for fans, 12 April 2014
This was a fantastic read for tribe fans. I am older now and remembered the series on channel 5 and recently watched them all again on nightshifts (i work hard) Then discovered this. It picks up just where series 5 ends and is a bit more adult than was expecting but i suppose the kids who watched the tribe are adults now. I dont think you should buy this if you havent watched the show though.

Blackspur BB-UK100 4-Way Utility Key
Blackspur BB-UK100 4-Way Utility Key

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 12 April 2014
This key was to short to fit anything, My electric is just a normal electric cupboard but did not fit to open it.

Singles
Singles
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Banging, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Singles (Audio CD)
I remember a few travis songs as i am a bit to young to remember them back in there hayday, I am excited to see them at The IOW fest this year so got this album. There are some great tunes on it and alot more i knew which i didnt know was travis.

Page: 1 | 2