ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)

Profile for Craig Fryer > Reviews

Content by Craig Fryer

Craig Fryer "C. Fryer" (Middlesbrough, Cleveland, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch AQT 37-13 PLUS Electric Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner 130 Bar 1700w 240v + FREE Alloy Wheel Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Insect Remover & Patio Cleaner Worth 29.80
Offered by Tooled-Up
Price: 175.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Mar 2014
This power washer is the bees knees of power washers. I had a K2 Karcher and this is so much more powerful. it cleans with ease. I would definitely reccommend.

I have given this 4 stars though due to the patio cleaner breaking on me whilst connecting to plastic casing. (they're useless anyway in my opinion).

The other tools are however fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Mirror Premium Gloss Photo Paper Resin Coated 7x5 inches (50 Sheets)
Mirror Premium Gloss Photo Paper Resin Coated 7x5 inches (50 Sheets)
Offered by Refresh Cartridges
Price: 6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Coming Back, 23 Jun 2013
I've been purchasing this paper for professional use over the last 3 years and will keep coming back as it is superb!

Tigra Sport BikeConsole Weatherproof Case Cover and Bicycle Mount for iPhone 5 - Black
Price: 29.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent However Large., 23 Jun 2013
I got this product yesterday (22/06/13) after taking a long time deciding which one to get. It's a mid priced holder from what I have researched and It comes with a lot of good reviews.

However, this holder is huge! That is not the reason I dropped it a star. The reason is it is very plastic. It could have been more aesthetically pleasing by putting rubber grips on the locking mechanism. I can imagine that on a rainy day it will be tricky to get off.

Other than that is is excellent. It was on my bike within 5 minutes, I was using Mapmyride which was a great accompaniment with headphones plugged in. It is very waterproof and the fact you can use the screen whilst riding is superb.

I would recommend this to anyone, however do be aware of the sizing and aesthetics.

Dell UltraSharp U2713H 27" Widescreen LED Monitor, 2560 x 1440, HDMI, DVI-DL, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, USB 3.0, 1000:1, 6ms, Black, High Colour Gamut and Depth
Offered by NG Solutions
Price: 525.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Quality, 27 May 2013
I was initially wary about purchasing another Dell product. I must say though, the screen quality is amazing. The size is super and the mechanics around the stand make this a super purchase! Okay, its a monitor and yes it is extremely expensive for one. But, as a photographer my prints need to be exact to the screen image and from getting this out the box they were and still are!

The screen menu is easy to use and its a nice touch having colour.

2560 x 1440 is amazing.

BUY ONE NOW, YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!

Spontex Microfibre Window Cloth (Pack of 6)
Spontex Microfibre Window Cloth (Pack of 6)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2013
I've tried all sort of concoctions and cloths to clean my windows (especially in the car). These however only need to be wet. A little bit of water and you end up with a streak and dirt free window. It even too stick residue left from a sticker off the window. Would recommend these over anything.

Triplewax TWH102 Waterless Wash and Shine 1 L
Triplewax TWH102 Waterless Wash and Shine 1 L
Price: 13.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product However,, 9 April 2013
This is a quality product, I purchased it from a local store at about the same price. It really brings the dirt, grime and tar off. If you use a tiny amount the results are excellent. I have only given this a 4 star though due to the 'shine' element. It polishes your car and like normal polish, it take forever to get off. Instead of using two microfiber cloths i would recommend a buffer machine to do the second half of the job. Overall though my 09 reg car looks like it has just arrive from the showroom.

I am also assuming a bottle will last forever as after cleaning my car i hardly used any!

French Connection Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet FC1032U

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch... But..., 6 Nov 2012
This watch is of an excellent quality. Whilst at a good price i decided to purchase for my grandad for Christmas. It is quite a bulky watch and not petite like it looks in the photographs. This isn't a problem. Hopefully my grandad will like it, if not its mine!

100 Sheets A3 260g/m Photo paper: very glossy and waterproof photo paper, compatible with all current Ink Jet and Photo Printers from EtikettenWorld BV
Offered by PCUKNET
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 18 Jan 2012
After debating whether to go for Canon paper which I normally do I have this a go. It is just as good if not better! It has a brilliant shine, looks superb and leaves no doubt as to whether I print customers portraits on it.

Also I must compliment the company who delivered this. I ordered at 3pm on Tuesday and it arrived the next morning.

12/10 - Certainly worth the buy!

Sociology
Sociology
by Anthony Giddens

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover to Cover, 29 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sociology (Paperback)
Great textbook that i would reccomend to anyone. this has a vast range of information from globalisation through to feminism.

Marc Ecko Mens Phranz 1.5 - Stratus White / Black 24303 Wbk 6 UK Regular
Marc Ecko Mens Phranz 1.5 - Stratus White / Black 24303 Wbk 6 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted, 29 Mar 2010
Stylish, classic sneakers. wear them everyday for casual wear and are extremely comfortable. would reccommend to anyone :)

Page: 1 | 2