Profile for zander > Reviews

Just Mobile HeadStand Deluxe Stand for Headphone
Just Mobile HeadStand Deluxe Stand for Headphone
Price: 40.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Its Shiny, Could do with being a higher in length.

Moto X 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Moto X 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nexus Experience with some extra features, 15 Feb 2014
I love this phone, I've wanted one since it came out in the states and now I have it and I love it!

I have had a iPhone 3Gs, 4s, Nexus 4 and now the Moto X in my list of smart phones and this is my favourite.

Its definitely an upgrade from my Nexus 4, The nexus 4 was very fragile and smashed easily It felt too big in the hand without a case and the camera wasn't great, but I loved the features of the stock android, the customisability and the speed and this definitely has those feelings, no crappy touch wizz or any heavy OS skin on the top and has all the regular android updates. The Moto X is a stock android experience.

The size of the phone is just right, it fits in the hand like a dream compared to my nexus and is very sturdy.

The battery life is excellent, 24hrs without charging is great, a lot better than my previous phones.

The screen is awesome and vivid, very bright and games look awesome, its not 1080p, but hey you cant see the pixels.

The processor handles every app and game you can throw at it, I don't see the need in the latest and greatest processors these days with phones, don't let the spec wars on other phones detract you from this one. It functions flawlessly with lots of apps open at the same time.

The camera is a lot better than the nexus 4 I had, and it is a great camera, takes some good photos and the twist to open feature is very useful to take photos quickly with ease, but phones like the iphone 5s have better cameras, but they cost a LOT more so you cant complain for the price of this device.

The voice control is awesome, it lets me take control of the phone while im driving,opening and playing music on spotify by asking it is soooo cool, and it reads out texts. Motorolla assist lets you get a good nights sleep, is useful for my lectures as it puts me it in silent as it syncs with my google calendar without me having to take it out my pocket.

The final feature active display is awesome, its an upgrade on the notification light on my nexus 4 and gives you information that you need, instead of a glowing light.

This was a tough decision between the nexus 5 and the motox for me, but these extra features are not gimmicks. they truly add to the experience and I got the device for the same price,. I think that the moto x is worth every penny and better value than the nexus 5 with these features.
The Motorolla chrome connect feature is cool aswell, it lets me text my contacts from my desktop :)

It doesnt have the latest quadcore proccessor, but honestly, for youtube and the games on the play store, this is more than capable at running everything, the only minor gripe i have is the camera, but it is much better than my previous phones, and this device is a hell of a lot cheaper.

GET ONE. BEST PHONE OUT THERE.

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone (PC / MAC)
Price: 24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good headset for the price, 11 Oct 2012
Bought one of these 4 years ago, still going but time does certainly wear this thing down. The sound isn't amazing its ok, and the microphone buzzes from time to time. Definately worth the money though and great for a casual gamer. If you're wanting better depth perception on counter strike, i'd look elsewhere though and pay a bit more.