Profile for pilotgirl25 > Reviews

pilotgirl25 (Michigan, USA)

Music Music Music
Music Music Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic!, 10 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Music Music Music (Audio CD)
What a great CD! John Barrowman's beautiful voice is showcased well with a diverse assortment of songs, including pop, country and musical theatre.

I particularly love "What About Us", which is an original Gary Barlow song written for this CD. John's "Both Sides Now" is now my favorite version of that song, and I've loved "Both Sides Now" for more years than I'll admit to. "From A Distance" and "Angel" are also favorites, and I even enjoyed "You'll Think of Me" despite not being a fan of country. "I Am What I Am" has become John Barrowman's signature song over the last few years, and he gives one of his best performances of it on this CD. I could keep going on, but the fact is there really are no bad tracks here. As wonderful as the rest of the CD is, though, my favorite track is the duet "I Know Him So Well", which is sung with Daniel Boys. What utterly gorgeous harmony! This song is truly sublime and I can't get enough of it.

John Barrowman's "Music, Music, Music" is definitely Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic!