Profile for Adog150 > Reviews

Adog150

Under Armour Mens All Season Rugby Training Shorts Black/Steel
Under Armour Mens All Season Rugby Training Shorts Black/Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of shorts, 18 Mar 2012
Product arrived earlier than expected. Exactly what I was after and they're perfect for sports and running. A little shorter than I was thinking but they're fine if you have compression shorts on underneath.

Woodworm Performance Sunglasses
Woodworm Performance Sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Glasses, 30 July 2011
Used these glasses on an expedition to Morocco. They lasted the whole exped with as little as a single scratch. Great UV protection and cut in at the bottom so I could always see the floor very clearly. Lenses do come out quite easily which actually came as an advantage in a lot of situations. Comfy and the case keeps them safe from harm.

Dare 2B Freeze Dry Men's Fleece - Moroccan Blue, Small
Dare 2B Freeze Dry Men's Fleece - Moroccan Blue, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 30 July 2011
Great jumper, I wore it all the times that I needed it, especially when climbing over 4000ft in Morocco, kept me nice and warm!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell to bits in a few hours, 30 July 2011
I used this for an expedition I went on and it had already started to break apart when I was at the airport going out. By the end of my expedition the bag was concealed in my rain cover to keep all of my stuff in it! Don't know how I still have all of my kit.

Lowe Alpine Edge 22XL (029206)
Lowe Alpine Edge 22XL (029206)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and surprisingly spacious, 15 Jun 2011
I was shocked by the amount of storage space there was in this bag. There are pouches and pockets all over the place. Enough room to put a camelbak and a lot of other things at the same time.

Nikwax Travel Towel - Trek Size Lightweight Quickdrying Towel - 100X70cm
Nikwax Travel Towel - Trek Size Lightweight Quickdrying Towel - 100X70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars DofE Proof, 15 Jun 2011
I did my Gold DofE and it rained continuously for two days. I used this towel and it was fantastic. Dried out quickly so I was able to use it again for the next day.

Under Armour ColdGear Mens Core Ventillated Compression Shorts (Black Medium)
Under Armour ColdGear Mens Core Ventillated Compression Shorts (Black Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 15 Jun 2011
Great shorts for running and sports. Were a bit bigger than I thought they would be, but that doesn't matter at all.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most shops, 15 Jun 2011
I happened to order the razor right before Tesco put it on a better sale, however that only came with one blade, but the one from amazon came with two blades. Really great razor, smooth shave.