Profile for Sara > Reviews

Sara (Lincoln, England)

England Keep My Bones
England Keep My Bones

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound of the summer, 18 April 2012
This review is from: England Keep My Bones (Audio CD)
I loved 'Wessex Boy' when I first heard it, but I'm not one to buy an album on the back of hearing one track. But then when the first play of 'I Still Believe' reached my ears, I was straight on Amazon. So glad I bought it - one of those CDs where you turn up the volume a bit with each new track, until there just is no more up! It's inspiring, it's patriotic, it makes you move, and 'English Curse' is an absolute goosebumps song. Turner's voice is strong and passionate, and I'm off to find some of his other albums. Brilliant CD :)

Doidy Cup - Jade Green
Doidy Cup - Jade Green
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 12 Jun 2010
My son has Down's Syndrome and attends a special creche for children with additional needs, where they use doidy cups. I decided to get one for him to use at home as well, and am stunned by how well he uses it. With all other sippy cups he seems to have no concept of the fact that tipped upside down they will spill, and yet with this cup he is careful to put it down on the table or give it to me when finished. Although the slanted design makes putting it down a bit disconcerting, it is brilliant in that he can see the drink as it comes towards him, rather than tipping his head forward to see and not getting any drink, or alternatively tipping it too far back and shocking himself. All in all a great product for teaching children to drink (and about gravity!).