Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Cursed Princedom (Realm of Arkon #2)
The Cursed Princedom (Realm of Arkon #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 May 2016
Strangely I found myself wishing for more of Max and Luffy as from Patch 17 the first book I looked forward to finding out what happens to them next. But overall a very good book.

Hidden Ability: Book One of the Crown Saga
Hidden Ability: Book One of the Crown Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Sequel, 22 May 2016
A great book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Stalked by Flames: Book 1 (Dragon's Breath Series)
Stalked by Flames: Book 1 (Dragon's Breath Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book I look forward to the next in the series, 6 Sept. 2015
This is a interesting take on dragons and dragon slayers and for all the fact of all the people killed in the bppl I can't help feeling there might be a greater threat to humanity that might emerge later in the books and I look forward to seeing if I am right. I very much recommend this book to others.

Uprooted
Uprooted

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have read in the last 5 years, 6 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Uprooted (Kindle Edition)
This book is one of the best books I have read in ages it is a pity you can not give more than five stars. It reminds in a way of the Hat full of Sky series by Terry Pratchett in that both central characters perform magic in a way rather more connected to the earth. Sorry if you don't get that reference as I do not want to give too much away as I can not recommend this book enough!

Wizard Defiant (Intergalactic Wizard Scout Chronicles Book 1)
Wizard Defiant (Intergalactic Wizard Scout Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book look forward to the next in the series, 6 Sept. 2015
This is an excellent take on magic, where the intergalactic wizard has a rather different outlook on magic compared to other magic users he meets which makes this a refreshing change from the usual.

Trial By Fire (Schooled in Magic Book 7)
Trial By Fire (Schooled in Magic Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book in a great series, 6 Sept. 2015
This was a great continuation of the series and I can not wait for the next in the series Wedding Hells.

The Annihilation Score: A Laundry Files novel
The Annihilation Score: A Laundry Files novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, 20 July 2015
Case Nightmare Green is most definitely approaching though admittedly according to the book it has already started but it most definitely will be getting much much worse before it gets better. There is so much about superheroes in movies, television and other media that this book is nicely timed for it makes you wonder (at least I do) if people started popping up with super powers how many would really become superheroes? But back to the book it is rather nice to have the book from Mo's perspective. I am bery much looking forward to the next book.

Two Parts Demon (An Obscure Magic Book 2)
Two Parts Demon (An Obscure Magic Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequel!, 20 July 2015
Two Parts Demon is a great continuation of the series, we get to have a look at the demon zone that was mentioned in the first book but we did not actually see. I very much look forward to reading the next book.

If Crows Know Best (Mage Of Merced Book 1)
If Crows Know Best (Mage Of Merced Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant start to a new series, 2 Jan. 2015
Brilliant start to a new series. This is clearly a author to watch for and I look forward to reading the next book in this series.

Revelation (Seeds of Humanity: The Cobalt Heresy Book 1)
Revelation (Seeds of Humanity: The Cobalt Heresy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start to a new series!, 8 Dec. 2014
This book is a rather curious blend of sci-fi and magic, it has a rather curious magic system which makes it rather more rather more interesting (along with the characters) than the usual man transported from earth or his soul in this case to a new body where magic is very real. The author has managed to give his own style to a plot piece that has been done a lot in fantasy but the way he went about writing it was rather refreshing and I very much recommend it to other readers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5