Profile for Miss E. Simpson > Reviews

Content by Miss E. Simpson

Miss E. Simpson "ellen" (leicester uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Ward GN351 Parasol Base
Ward GN351 Parasol Base

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to go with new parasol and I am very pleased with it, 24 April 2015
This is to go with new parasol and I am very pleased with it, like the green base you can fill it with water or sand (mine is water filled). Great product and price, quick delivery and good packaging.

Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars such a good low price and free delivery arrived within 2 days ..., 18 April 2015
I bought this set as I also purchased some net curtains from a different seller , such a good low price and free delivery arrived within 2 days of ordering. These are good quality and I have spare wire and hooks and eyes for another day.

Jayne. Plain envelope hemmed voile net curtain. 45 inch drop. Finished in White. Sold by the Metre
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great quality net curtains, 18 April 2015
These are great quality net curtains ,an amazing low price just thread your wire through and put your hooks and eyes to wire and hey presto your windows will look amazing !

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, always washes well, 3 Nov. 2014
Great fit,always washes well.I have purchased these for many years.

Neoglory Wild Panther Leopard Cat Silver & Blue Crystal Hoop Statement Bangle Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bangle, great to wear day or night, 29 Oct. 2014
Very nice bangle,great to wear day or night.Good price

Personality Punk Style Shining CZ Diamond Snake Women's Bracelet Bangle Gold
Personality Punk Style Shining CZ Diamond Snake Women's Bracelet Bangle Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
fab snake bangle I am really pleased with this it fits nice on the wrist,amazing for the price

KINGFISHER TRADITIONAL BRONZE EFFECT GARDEN OUTDOOR BIRD BATH TABLE WEATHERPROOF
Offered by Home Solutions (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
This is an impressive bird bath love the shell shape so unusual.Looks really nice in the garden.

Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is amazing and is far better then I thought it would ..., 10 July 2014
I see there is a lot of mixed reviews on this product ,I think it is amazing and is far better then I thought it would be,my son made it up for me and we placed it above garden bench with some climbers next to it.What a great price so pleased with it. A bit of a showstopper in the garden.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CHIC, 3 April 2014
I purchased this gown in a size 12, it fits just right ,i bought this for the summer and now to wear around the house ,it looks very stylish and is machine washable,nice colour.Just what I have been looking for. These are very hard to come by in the leopard print.So I am really pleased with my purchase.

10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars calming lavender oil, 3 April 2014
This review is from: 10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
This is agood quality oil,love the smell, very good price,going to use this in my burner,very pleased with it,would purchase again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13