Profile for Bronia > Reviews

Rosewood Pico Hamster Cage, Silver
Offered by Siam Selection
Price: 26.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable, 27 July 2012
This cage is too small for syrians and there is no ventilation in the bed/nest which causes lots of condensation making it unsuitable for any animal! It is difficult to get the bed out to clean due to the tunnel. The only thing I like about this cage is the unrestricted floor space but as stated before the cage is still too small for a Syrian as is the wheel it comes with. RSPCA guidline for hamster cage size is 75 x 40 x 40cm (30 x 15 x 15 inch).

Nekropolis: The Matt Richter Series, Book I
Nekropolis: The Matt Richter Series, Book I
by Tim Waggoner

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 13 April 2012
I saw this book in the shop and the cover made me pick it up. I read the blurb and knew I had to buy it. Big fan of Waggoner's now and so glad I found his work. I was getting bored of reading the same old stuff and this book just transported me to the most interest world I've read about in ages. It is so full and detailed and everything is interesting and makes you want to learn more. Got the second and it was also great. Will be getting the third and hope there's more! A must buy in my opinion.

Dead Streets: The Matt Richter Series - Book II (Nekropolis 2)
Dead Streets: The Matt Richter Series - Book II (Nekropolis 2)
by Tim Waggoner

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the favourites on my bookshelf, 13 April 2012
I was delighted when I found out there was a follow on from Nekropolis. This second book is a great follow on from the first. New places and people emerge and the world is as detailed as ever. I just love his imagination and the world he has created and will definitely be getting the third in the series. A must buy for lovers of the macabre, horror and so on.

Living Druidry: Magical spirituality for the wild soul
Living Druidry: Magical spirituality for the wild soul
by Emma Restall Orr
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and fresh, 13 Feb 2012
This book is so refreshing. The author really does live Druidry. I was so pleased when I got this book as it totally differs from the many other books I have on spirituality. It is completely her genuine experience and I love the accounts of experiences she's had.
Sometimes I found maybe she rambles a little but I think this just shows her passion for the subject. So glad I bought it.

Kuan Yin: Accessing the Power of the Divine Feminine
Kuan Yin: Accessing the Power of the Divine Feminine
by Daniela Schenker
Price: 13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 July 2011
Such a lovely book. Great information and wonderful pictures of Kuan Yin shrines around the world. Goes in to detail about all her manifestations, stories and how to bring her into your life. So happy I found this book.

Songs of Kuan Yin
Songs of Kuan Yin
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Songs of Kuan Yin (Audio CD)
This album really is essential for anyone wanting to connect with Kuan Yin. It is also good for calming the mind in general.

Vampire:the Masquerade - Bloodlines (PC CD)
Vampire:the Masquerade - Bloodlines (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best out at the moment, 23 April 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Everything everyone has said is absolutely true, the good and the bad (but as stated the bugs are really easy and quick to fix) but the good defiantly outweighs the bad!!!

If you go on the official website there is some really cool stuff which allows you to basically be in the world of the game, giving you an excellent idea of what to expect looks wise. You do have to be 18 to view it though.

This has to be one of the most atmospheric games out there, don't play it with the lights off...

The price this game is going for is unbelievable; it is worth so much more! In this case price does NOT reflect quality! Buy it and you'll be soooo smug!

The Real Witches' Handbook: A Complete Introduction to the Craft
The Real Witches' Handbook: A Complete Introduction to the Craft
by Kate West
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 22 April 2006
This was the first book I ever bought on the Craft and it set me up fantastically. It's especially great for younger people who perhaps share a house with people who are not into this kind of thing. It shows you how to be discrete without compromising your journey.

There is a section at the start that dispels the Hollywood myths of Magic and sets the new comer straight on all things Witchy. West goes into to detail about all the Sabbats and ways of marking them. She speaks about the morals in Magic, the tools, forms of divination (but not in too much detail) and there is a section on herbs and one on spells. She has also included a getting in touch with other like-minded people section. There's even a "coming out of the broom closet" section!

All in all, great for beginners as it gives you all the basics. West is definitely about passion and not fashion as she says.