Profile for Hannah Stringfellow > Reviews

Content by Hannah Stringf...

Hannah Stringfellow "Squeezefan4ever" (York, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
9ct Opal Heart  Earrings
9ct Opal Heart Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, small and pretty!, 19 Oct 2010
These earrings are really cute, but be warned, they are very small, but are perfect for those who want subtle yet beautiful earrings and would make a great gift for a young person who has just had their ears pierced.

Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Hits..., 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This album is a really great mixture of songs, not just the ones we would expect on any Squeeze 'Greatest hits' album, such as 'Take me, I'm yours' and 'Cool for cats', but more obscure and brilliant tracks such as 'King George Street' and 'Love Circles'.
These songs are timeless, well-writtem and sung beautifully, and this album will only confirm to fans of Squeeze why we love them so much, or introduce new people to them who are bound to love this!

Spot The Difference
Spot The Difference
Offered by Japan-Select
Price: 18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you 'Spot the difference'?, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: Spot The Difference (Audio CD)
Well, I am slightly biased to say the least, absolutely adoring Squeeze, they could release pretty much anything and i'd buy it!
That aside though, I think they have done a sterling job re-recording their classic songs, and, although hardcore fans will be able to tell the difference between the originals and the new ones on this album (which is inevitable if a song was originally recorded, say, 30 years ago), they still sound fresh and the music and singing is brilliant as always. The only thing I would love to have seen would have been some of their equally brilliant but perhaps more obscure tracks such as 'Slightly Drunk' or 'Messed Around' re-recorded too. Overall, I love it and would totally recommend any Squeeze fan buy it, but with first timers it would be better to reach for 'Essential Squeeze' first in my opinion.

Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blondie <3, 10 Mar 2010
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I love every song on this album! Usually with a bands 'Greatest hits' album, there is always one or two at least I skip past as I'm not keen on, but with Blondie {and Squeeze!} I can sit and listen to every track. All these songs are well-written, catchy and they are definitely one of my fave bands, would recommend this album to anyone who loves their songs!

Babylon And On
Babylon And On
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Babylon and on and on and on..., 10 Mar 2010
This review is from: Babylon And On (Audio CD)
Their most popular US album has some fantastic tracks on, including the well-known 'Hourglass' and 'Footprints', but all of the songs are, as with any Squeeze album, well-written and catchy.

Argy Bargy
Argy Bargy

5.0 out of 5 stars The quintessential English band :) <3, 10 Mar 2010
This review is from: Argy Bargy (Audio CD)
Squeeze really came into their stride with this album, and its one of my faves! Every track is fabulous, with the well known ones probably being 'Pulling mussels {from the shell}' and 'Another nail in my heart', but there are many other fantastic tracks on this album, including the brilliant 'I think I'm go go', I would definitely recommend this to anyone who knows good music!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! A product that actually works!, 10 Mar 2010
I struggled with mild to moderate acne for a few years now and have tried a multitude of products, and this is one of the few that has worked. It gets rid of those white heads and red spots in a few days, however, only slight downside is it did make my skin really dry and as flaky as anything! A tip would definitely be to use a good moisturizer with this cream, as I made the mistake of using a flannel to try and scrub the dry skin off which left me with really red sore skin for a few days!
Overall, a fantastic product, well worth a try!

Excess Moderation
Excess Moderation
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential for any Squeeze fan!, 20 Feb 2010
This review is from: Excess Moderation (Audio CD)
This may appear to be another Squeeze Greatest hits album {of which there are many!}, but it is so much more, and well worth owning. It combines the classic Squeeze tracks we would expect on any compilation and adds in b-sides and less well known songs chosen by Glenn and Chris. A must own for any Squeeze fan!

Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver Teardrop Tempt Stud Earrings 40EKHP
Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver Teardrop Tempt Stud Earrings 40EKHP
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely classy, delicate earrings, 20 Feb 2010
These are lovely earrings, came in a beautiful giftbox and they are prefect to wear anywhere as they look really pretty and just the right size. Very happy with them!

UK Squeeze
UK Squeeze
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, and they just jeep getting better!, 20 Feb 2010
This review is from: UK Squeeze (Audio CD)
Ok,so I may be slightly biased {check the username!} but I love this album. I wouldn't say it was their best work, but it has some classic tracks on it and is overall a fabulous debut album. Funny that it was originally intended for a least half the album to be instrumentals, but only one remains on the album, a curiosity titled 'Wild Sewerage tickles Brazil' shows off their musical skills as well as the songwriting and singing ones! Highly Recommended! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3