Profile for Paul Dean > Reviews

Content by Paul Dean

Paul Dean

AGPtek® Car Sound Music Activated Sensor Stickers Equalizer Glow Blue LED Light 5 Color(Red + yellow + blue + green + pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 31 May 2014
This music activated light display is fantastic. It takes sometime to set up because of the amount of wiring to hide or fix into place. The sensor box does also take a bit of time to fix into place so it picks up the music, but once in place & the sensor set correctly, then Wow, it's Great. I've managed to impress quite a few of the local boy/girl racers :-D :-D

Tobacco Pouch BLACK or BROWN + RIZLA & SWAN EXTRA SLIM TIPS 18cm X 9cm + 5 Compartments (Black)
Offered by TaperGrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Tobacco Pouch, 31 May 2014
I wish i'd bought one of these leather tobacco pouches years ago. I'm very happy with it so far :-) :-)

HTC One X Water-Resistant Bike Holder by Shocksock
HTC One X Water-Resistant Bike Holder by Shocksock
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof phone case, 31 May 2014
Excellent. I bought one because a friend said how good they are. I was so impressed with mine, i got another one. The reason why i have 2 of these cases, is because i wanted one each for both of my Mobility scooters. I am so happy with them & i'm happy to recommend them :-) :-)

Looney Tunes Daffy Duck Snapback Cap
Looney Tunes Daffy Duck Snapback Cap
Offered by LUDIBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Quactastic, 31 May 2014
I love this Daffy Duck baseball cap. I bought it, because i'm helping to organise & taking part in a fun day Duck race in the New Forest soon. I belong to a 4x4 club, & we want to do other things other than off roading & byway driving. Everyone who takes part in this Duck race, must wear something to do with Ducks, No matter how daft they look :-D :-D

Piercing The Quiet: Remixed
Piercing The Quiet: Remixed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album, 2 Jun. 2013
I'm now in my 50's. But i still love this type of music, & still can't get enough. If your into music like Ministry of sound etc etc, then you'll probably like Tritonal. Great music & well worth the money.

Off Roaders Like it Slipper & Wet 4x4 drivers Funny Joke Novelty Car Bumper Sticker
Offered by I'm Only Saying

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2013
I'm over the moon with this bumper sticker. I bought 2 & now have them either side on the rear side panels of my Jeep. They add to the fun of being a lover of the 4x4 world & off roading & travelling the Byways.