Profile for RTJ Kershaw > Reviews

The Four Steps to the Epiphany
The Four Steps to the Epiphany
Price: 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opening, 1 Feb 2014
I just finished but since I was around 10% of the way through I knew I'd have to read this a second time. Full of wise insights as to why you have to frequently measure your assumptions against the real world or suffer the consequences. On my second read I hope I'll understand it all a little better.

Sandisk 4GB Mobile Ultra MicroSD Crd - Retail Pack
Sandisk 4GB Mobile Ultra MicroSD Crd - Retail Pack
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 2 Jun 2010
It's good. You don't need a cable anymore. It comes with a thin strap you can tie to your camera, by the camera wrist strap. Just remove the card from the camera, whack it in the dongle and stick it in your PC USB slot. Very neat and small solution.

Your Own Worst Enemy: Breaking the Habit of Adult Underachievement
Your Own Worst Enemy: Breaking the Habit of Adult Underachievement
by Kenneth W. Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars The last self-help book you'll ever read?, 11 Sep 2007
Maybe, maybe not, but when I finished this I certainly thought so. The book clearly describes from the point of view of a psychologist some of the traps we get into in our thinking which hold us back. It's clear, concise and full of examples of other people's behaviours that I'm sure we all recognise.

I'm not a fan of books with a lot of tasks and exercises - but the few this book has are easy and yet powerful. Within a day of finishing the book I had already had a major breakthrough with my own writing and was moving at a consistently faster pace.

I recommend this book to anyone struggling with the gap between where they are and where they want to be.