Profile for Marie Flora > Reviews

Content by Marie Flora

Marie Flora (LOS ANGELES, CA, US)

Page: 1 | 2
New Cool Silver Plated Magnetic Clasp Findings 10 Pairs 6Mm
New Cool Silver Plated Magnetic Clasp Findings 10 Pairs 6Mm

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and fiddly, 20 May 2014
These did not meet my expectations at all. I've previously purchased magnetic clasps which were bigger and easier to handle. Unfortunately, these were not like that at all and I wouldn't buy them again.

The Power of Love
The Power of Love
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sam Bailey!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I think she has an amazing voice and I'm so glad the public voted for her as the X-Factor Winner. She was definitely my favourite and continues to amaze with the power of her voice.

BestOfferBuy Zen Pebbles Bamboo Bathroom Toilet Seat Lid Cover Decal Sticker
BestOfferBuy Zen Pebbles Bamboo Bathroom Toilet Seat Lid Cover Decal Sticker
Offered by Augustus_Caesar
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique toilet cover, 20 May 2014
I had stained my toilet lid with hair dye and was delighted to see that I could get an inexpensive cover to mask the stains. The decal was easy to attach and is a unique way not only to disguise a stain, but to enhance a toilet. I'm very happy with my purchase.

The Nature of Animal Healing
The Nature of Animal Healing
by Martin Goldstein
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 19 Jan 2014
I now treat my cat with a natural diet for his kidney problem after reading this book, and my cat is thriving. Thank you Martin Goldstein!

Scott
Scott
Price: 5.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting voice!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Scott (Audio CD)
I don't care for all the songs on this album, but just love Scott's voice. He tends not to go for the commercial, which I appreciate, but sometimes would have liked to hear a catchy tune.

Bosch Original Tassimo Descaling Tablets (1 Box of 6 Tablets) (Bosch Pt No 310967)
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED
Price: 6.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 19 Jan 2014
Since these are mandatory for the Tassimo, I'm guessing the tablets have done the job. Hard to tell. Wish I could get them cheaper though, especially if I have to regularly clean the machine.

Portrait: Remastered
Portrait: Remastered
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Portrait: Remastered (Audio CD)
I bought this in the 70s and have missed hearing it. Very glad to have it on CD now. Amazing harmonies and of course Scott is a standout. What a voice!

Bialetti Tuttocrema Frother
Bialetti Tuttocrema Frother
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not froth!, 19 Jan 2014
Absolutely does not work. Very disappointing and does not do what it purports to do, i.e. froth milk! A complete waste of time.

Skyscraper
Skyscraper
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing voice!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
Sam Bailey definitely is the UK's Celine Dion....but better! I hope she gets her own gig in Vegas, so that the world discovers what a wonderful singer she is. Absolutely love "Skyscraper"! Looking forward to more great albums from Sam. Bring it on!

Rug Control Spray RCS 1 Rug Anti-Slip Spray
Rug Control Spray RCS 1 Rug Anti-Slip Spray
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 20 May 2013
Absolutely does what it says and I'm very happy with the product. Also, did not have the smell others have described.

Page: 1 | 2