Profile for scotty19 > Reviews

7 DAY Organizer One Week Pill Box with Removable Trays
7 DAY Organizer One Week Pill Box with Removable Trays
Offered by tablecloths4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 April 2013
Bought this for my Mother who finds it great for all her pills and she likes the fact that it can be taken apart into days.

Gino D'Acampo Cucina 5Pc Knife Block Set Quality Stainless Steel
Gino D'Acampo Cucina 5Pc Knife Block Set Quality Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Gino D'Aca,po 5 pc Knife Set, 23 Oct. 2012
The knife set arrived at the specified date and I was very pleased with the product. The knife set is placed within a beautiful lacquered wooden block, that looks very stylish and neat. The knife set itself is of a very modern and stylish design, beautiful handle and blade all in one, with a brushed metal matt feel. I have been using the knives to cut vegetables, bread and meat and they are all immaculately sharp and there is a beautiful ping as the knives are taken out of the block.
They look really good in my kitchen, adding a touch of style and I fully recommend the product to others.

Animagic Benji My Best Friend Soft Toy
Animagic Benji My Best Friend Soft Toy
Offered by PlumDeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Benji dog, 18 April 2012
My daughter was delighted with her Benji dog. The weight of the toy was a little more than anticipated and it does not do as many actions as I would of liked. It would of been nice if the dog could walk. But my daughter loves him anyway!